Sponsored

Is Ford throwing us a bone after the manual/Mid Package debacle?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7 auto 4 door Wildtrak with OBX roasted leather interior would be my dream ride ... I'll likely end up going with a 2.7 4 door OBX (just so I can get that interior) and adding Sasquatch to it.. the only way I'd be interested in a 2.7 Manual would be if it significantly dropped the price ($1500+)
Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my mind it made the Big Bend mid package make more sense price wise now. I still wonder how much of these Bronco issues are somewhat related to supplier/Covid/trade issues. Sounds like they are still having trouble getting Rangers built. My dealer only has 1 on the lot and didn’t know when they would have more. It’s a fairly large dealer too.
Yeah...so I just priced out a couple of builds, comparing a Big Bend to an OBX. Both with 2.7L Auto, signature LED lights, step bars, locking rear diff with gearing, tow package, mid package, MIC roof and roof rack. I guesstimated invoice pricing, and found a savings of over $2,200 with the BB. So for $2200 you get better fabric in the seats, fancy instrument cluster and different wheels. :cautious: