Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone notice these posts from members with recent forum join dates? There was the random WT pic yesterday from a member that joined the same day. Only one pic from the factory parking lot that prompted a bunch of comments about the fender and mirror colors. And this morning, a rando with a join date of today jumped on the B&P is down thread with some comments about how they hope a revamp will solidify orders. Definitely too positive for this group. I think we are being trolled by Ford. Maybe they are listening and making some changes. If big brother is listening, option a black MGV interior on the WT to “solidify my order.”
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hunter

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-Door Badlands, KTM 390 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm as said rando, just a night shifter off from work tonight with a Day 1 reservation! I’ve been stalking forums and pages for years, just never joined until tonight. I wish I worked with Ford right about now!

But back to my comment of solidifying orders.. Badlands with a stand-alone B&O sound system option separate from the Lux Package, more aftermarket accessories like those already on prototypes available for our initial orders, body color and/or white tops, more interior options (who really wants blue or orange stitching and highlights anyways?), and if y’all may, a manual with the 2.7.

Talk about an early Christmas. Please!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone notice these posts from members with recent forum join dates? There was the random WT pic yesterday from a member that joined the same day. Only one pic from the factory parking lot that prompted a bunch of comments about the fender and mirror colors. And this morning, a rando with a join date of today jumped on the B&P is down thread with some comments about how they hope a revamp will solidify orders. Definitely too positive for this group. I think we are being trolled by Ford. Maybe they are listening and making some changes. If big brother is listening, option a black MGV interior on the WT to “solidify my order.”
Yes, Ford has been trolling us since the first of the year. Many new "members" come and go. The sure sign its Ford, crummy photos, not framed right, low or odd resolution, just happened upon it pics, etc.

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can confirm as said rando, just a night shifter off from work tonight with a Day 1 reservation! I’ve been stalking forums and pages for years, just never joined until tonight. I wish I worked with Ford right about now!

But back to my comment of solidifying orders.. Badlands with a stand-alone B&O sound system option separate from the Lux Package, more aftermarket accessories like those already on prototypes available for our initial orders, body color and/or white tops, more interior options (who really wants blue or orange stitching and highlights anyways?), and if y’all may, a manual with the 2.7.

Talk about an early Christmas. Please!
ummm....and we never want to see a MIC grey top again. Burn them all

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’d be nice if a new join date user jumped in with info about ordering a painted roof

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ummm....and we never want to see a MIC grey top again. Burn them all
Well MIC white would be about the only one acceptable. (Black would fade.)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s been a lot of new members with exclusive photos lately, red WT in a driveway like a photo shoot. I jokingly questioned it and the mods deleted my comment, I agree it seems fishy.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well MIC white would be about the only one acceptable. (Black would fade.)
I would take a black MIC the same color as the rest of the black trim. At least it would all fade together. Now obviously I am all in on a MIC white top!!

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, they are here to vaccinate your subconscious and make you pay a data tax

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point, to think they are not listening is just dumb. They are watching everything here. Why would they not? As pissed off as we all are about the multiple B&P issues, lack of info and detail about this bronco, conflicting information, and about 30+ other main issues with the Bronco....I still know that Ford is going to get it right. They want to have one of the hottest cars on the market and they know they're going to kill it and break into the off-roading world with the Bronco. They will correct some of the errors and recover but it will not be perfect. Just close enough to secure more orders.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There’s been a lot of new members with exclusive photos lately, red WT in a driveway like a photo shoot. I jokingly questioned it and the mods deleted my comment, I agree it seems fishy.
It's a competition to see who can make the news front page on bronco6g. The winners get pineapple pizzas.
Sponsored