Sponsored

Is Getting the New Bronco making you crazy!! (In a Good Way!!)

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ever since the announcement of the New Bronco, I feel like I have turned into another type of person. I never was one for changing my mind daily, caring what other people think, second guessing every aspect of what TRIM, color, trans, package to get and best of all... driving all my friends, wife and family crazy with anything Bronco in the process. Lucky, I have a wife, family and friends to understand but think I am crazy..

Can any of you relate? Am I the only one going out of my mind? Even though, the news of the delay sucked, I am still SUPER EXCITED about getting my Bronco. WTF is wrong with me? LOL

Last, the good news is that I think I am finally set on what I want... until one of You cheese balls puts a picture that makes my second guess my decision. I’m done!! LOL .. Going with Manual, Badlands and Carbonized Gray.. Good luck everyone!!

What has been your experience ? Same or I’m just messed-up? Can not wait to next winter!!
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No. Not really.

I don't even know if I'm getting one.

On paper, I'm in love. But I have to drive one before I say GO.

I just like forums :D

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually loving all of the drama. I learned to be patient for all things years ago and it has made life much more enjoyable. As much as I want my Bronco as soon as possible, I'm totally ok with waiting. Just allows me to have a bigger down payment!

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With so many ups and downs, I stopped obsessing quite some time ago. I've been fine all along with June, so a couple more months doesn't make much difference.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. When B&P came out it was a quick build for me. Added a couple of minor things. I have been through this process once before for a car and many times waiting for motorcycles. No B&P for bikes but still there is a deposit then a long wait. For me the Bronco is not some exotic toy but rather a vehicle I hope will fit my needs better than my Crosstrek. It's going to be cool too:)

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Having a hobby and being excited is a good thing. Obsession can't be healthy though. At the end of the day it's just a car and can't love you back like your wife and kids / family / whoever can.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Despite some of the frustrations along the way, I'm still super excited, and my wife would say "obsessed" ... this is giving me something to focus on to distract me from all the other crappy stuff going on around us. Any time something new arrives at the house with a Bronco log on it (tshirt, jacket, keychain, stickers), she just rolls her eyes now, LOL

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YASSSS but mostly in the beginning but less after B and P came out .

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe keeping me sane during COVID. I get to hang out here on 6g and keep my mind occupied. Now, I thought timing was good, order now dream until June, I get my Bronco the same time I get vaccinated, maybe on my birthday!...but now I have to wait 6ish more weeks...noooo...I might go crazy.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What has been your experience ? Same or I’m just messed-up? Can not wait to next winter!!
This sums up my experience of whenever I tell my girlfriend anything and everything about the Bronco...

BA32B981-38B0-456E-A91E-0DB0114B6565.gif
Sponsored