Sponsored

Is Getting the New Bronco making you crazy!! (In a Good Way!!)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ever since the announcement of the New Bronco, I feel like I have turned into another type of person. I never was one for changing my mind daily, caring what other people think, second guessing every aspect of what TRIM, color, trans, package to get and best of all... driving all my friends, wife and family crazy with anything Bronco in the process. Lucky, I have a wife, family and friends to understand but think I am crazy..

Can any of you relate? Am I the only one going out of my mind? Even though, the news of the delay sucked, I am still SUPER EXCITED about getting my Bronco. WTF is wrong with me? LOL

Last, the good news is that I think I am finally set on what I want... until one of You cheese balls puts a picture that makes my second guess my decision. I’m done!! LOL .. Going with Manual, Badlands and Carbonized Gray.. Good luck everyone!!

What has been your experience ? Same or I’m just messed-up? Can not wait to next winter!!
Twenty years ago I would have been obsessed that there's a new xbox out. Ten years younger me, would probably not be taking covid well and counting the days I could make it to dance clubs again

Now I don't care about any of the above. Perhaps I'm growing up....
And now... 2021 will gift me a brand new Bronco just how I specced it. I can barely contain my excitement for the future!

Its fun having others i can geek out with about this ?
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe keeping me sane during COVID. I get to hang out here on 6g and keep my mind occupied. Now, I thought timing was good, order now dream until June, I get my Bronco the same time I get vaccinated, maybe on my birthday!...but now I have to wait 6ish more weeks...noooo...I might go crazy.
Its a great distraction from the woes of covid19. The obsession is warranted. We could be coping in worse ways...

Gr8photog

Outer Banks
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Is Getting the New Bronco making you crazy!! (In a Good Way!!) 3E63930D-C1FA-494F-B81C-918E89833466

I have a build date! 2/13/2023 so hopefully the craziness ends. I have reverted to childhood and playing with toys in the meantime!
Sponsored