Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh man, this would be amazing. Even though this trip would lead to purchasing a vehicle, experiences, creating memories, and making new connections, are just as important to me as I roll through life. I'm about 10 miles outside of Philly...been up and down the east coast, south, and west coast but never been mid-west. Our annual Granger meet ups would be amazing. I can see it now. Broncos, Beer and Pineapple Pizza for me. Whoo!
Sponsored

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, I'm in. We love Iowa, and visit there a lot. Next steps are a while off. We're ready. Love to drive in your park for some light duty off road and meet. There's time to figure out a cost structure, I'm happy to pay.
Sounds great! As you say lot's of time to figure things out. Just remember to stay in touch!

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Granger Ford Do you have a wall of display area that us visitors can bring a sticker or patch from our hometowns?
Swag wall is a great idea! May a dedicated photo wall of your 1st year Bronco customers?? Have to say, all the ideas here are sounding fun so far! Cheers

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep the ideas coming - Zach likes the wall idea...

I need to get together with Vince @vrewald14 and put something together so we can incorporate somehow with a place to hang and have fun with like minded folks..

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Subscribed. Doubt I'd advertise a dealer on any vehicle I purchase (plate frame, decals, badges, etc.) but the thought of being part of some "Bronco Club" based off the dealership you purchased from is pretty interesting. Especially if there was some annual event for the Original Class of Granger Broncos.

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Swag wall is a great idea! May a dedicated photo wall of your 1st year Bronco customers?? Have to say, all the ideas here are sounding fun so far! Cheers
GiddyUp,

I think we are starting to get you to consider making the trek to pick up your pony! How could you resist being a part of that experience and all that fun?

If we don't get you to head up that way, I know you are in Johns Creek. I am in Milton. We could meet up and I can take your Johns Creek item up there. Just need to get an Alpharetta piece and we would have the area covered.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GiddyUp,

I think we are starting to get you to consider making the trek to pick up your pony! How could you resist being a part of that experience and all that fun?

If we don't get you to head up that way, I know you are in Johns Creek. I am in Milton. We could meet up and I can take your Johns Creek item up there. Just need to get an Alpharetta piece and we would have the area covered.
Oh wow ... you're right around the corner!

You are so correct! Been thinking about taking a trip up. I would like to check the vehicle out etc before taking actual ownership, but more importantly, to meet the crew up there and some fellow owners. I have enough points for the flight there and back, and plan to have the rig shipped down still.

Iowa is great place to visit for a weekend, so will plan on such a trip. Now if only we can get a meetup all at the same time up there :unsure:. A meetup in Georgia would also be fantastic and would be in for that!!!! Cheers Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh wow ... you're right around the corner!

You are so correct! Been thinking about taking a trip up. I would like to check the vehicle out etc before taking actual ownership, but more importantly, to meet the crew up there and some fellow owners. I have enough points for the flight there and back, and plan to have the rig shipped down still.

Iowa is great place to visit for a weekend, so will plan on such a trip. Now if only we can get a meetup all at the same time up there :unsure:. A meetup in Georgia would also be fantastic and would be in for that!!!! Cheers Hobgoblin
Great to hear that you are going to fly up to be a part of the fun and meet the Granger Team. Good way to do it. I am using air miles as well.

An Alpharetta meet up would be a great idea. I was downtown yesterday and a beautifully restored G1 was down there with the top off! I can imagine all of our G6s pulling up around the fountain to park!

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great to hear that you are going to fly up to be a part of the fun and meet the Granger Team. Good way to do it. I am using air miles as well.

An Alpharetta meet up would be a great idea. I was downtown yesterday and a beautifully restored G1 was down there with the top off! I can imagine all of our G6s pulling up around the fountain to park!
Wow! Bet that was a sight! Glad we have our Club section on here to maybe coordinate future meet ups. Something involving good food would be on my list ?

Sponsored

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I will get a @Granger Ford tattoo for another 1k off invoice. I'll put it on my calf or shin for everyone to see. I'd put it on my arms, but they are already covered ?

Haha. Good call, I would definitely get a Granger Ford tattoo for another 1k off. If they throw in a free Sasquatch package, I'll get it on my forehead.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

me after i find out i can't afford the bronco: (green day boulevard of broken dreams)
i walk a lonely field,
the only field that i have ever known,
empty of money,
don't know where it goes,
but its home home to me because i'm broke.
i-i i-i i-i ammm broke
i-i i-i i-i am broke i am so broke
lol i can't think of any nore

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I normally pull off the dealer stickers and plate surrounds for all my cars as soon as I get them home in the cases where I can't ask them not to bother putting them on in the first place. However, I will definitely be leaving the Granger stuff on as a bad of honor.

@Granger Ford could you post a picture of your dealer tagging? I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I normally pull off the dealer stickers and plate surrounds for all my cars as soon as I get them home in the cases where I can't ask them not to bother putting them on in the first place. However, I will definitely be leaving the Granger stuff on as a bad of honor.

@Granger Ford could you post a picture of your dealer tagging? I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like.
I'm the same way - I HATE stickers on my vehicles. In this case I may make an exception if the "badging" is done tastefully. I would even recommend a "hidden" badge sticker - on the inside of a door or something.

Leave the license plate surrounds as the only "visible" element - easily removable by owner.

At any rate, I would definitely recommend a badging specific to the Bronco - I know @Granger Ford has been playing around with some various designs after seeing suggestions from forum members here.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am working on a Bronco Specific Tag for the ones that buy them from us...

@elmystico has provided me with some excellent ideas...
Sponsored