Sponsored

Is it just me or was KOH excitement just like a holiday?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing I would have liked to have seen from Ford was at least one Non Squatch Bronco doing the course. It seems like every video, every picture, and every marketing document is either a Sasquatch Bronco, or a Badlands or above with the same suspension. This begs the question: What are the real capabilities of the standard suspension on the Bronco? Makes me wonder........
Its like Ford promoting a new Mustang. If they're bringing it to the track, they won't bring anything under a GT.

I'm sure the others are capable but Ford is trying to showcase the best of the best at events like these
Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing I would have liked to have seen from Ford was at least one Non Squatch Bronco doing the course. It seems like every video, every picture, and every marketing document is either a Sasquatch Bronco, or a Badlands or above with the same suspension. This begs the question: What are the real capabilities of the standard suspension on the Bronco? Makes me wonder........
What is there to wonder about? Badlands is the most popular/most capable trim, and Sasquatch is the package that makes it even more capable. Ford is trying to sell more of both. It's called marketing.

I guess, it's more fun to have something new to be upset about; but it's really all about driving sales.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s not over yet! I am still writing my review. I rode in a non Sasquatch badlands. Iā€™ve been busy with work and such. Will try to get my post up by this evening
SD_Bronco: Thanks. Look forward to seeing your input. However, my understanding is that all Badlands have the equivalent of the Sasquatch suspension (ie: Bilsteins). So, that's a different suspension than say, the OuterBanks or Black Diamond would have, unless the Sasquatch option was included on those trim levels.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel all the KOH threads and info was like a holiday. So many videos and info from normal unpaid spokesman. Now itā€™s over and I think I ate too much turkey. Have a feeling we are looking at a lull period for a bit.
It feels like Christmas is 6 months away and the Sega Genesis commercials have been around for a while but you just can't wait to get your hands on it!

Already planning to fake my temp and tell my wife it might be Covid when mine comes in. I'll have to quarantine in the Bronco for the good of the family for the next 10 days.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a BL non Squatch manual

More Bronco pics from KOH and manual

and according to the review it did everything that squatch did

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel all the KOH threads and info was like a holiday. So many videos and info from normal unpaid spokesman. Now itā€™s over and I think I ate too much turkey. Have a feeling we are looking at a lull period for a bit.

For someone like me it is a holiday. I burned a vacation day just to watch the EMC (Every Man Challenge), on Friday, on the big screen. then the Hammers race on Sat, the same way. (y)(y) I have been in a daze for the last 10 days. :D

Wouldn't have it any other way, Hammers is the super bowl of off-roading.

Scottswanny

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to the KOH to check the Broncos on Saturday. I rode in a 4 door Badlands, v-6, non-squach. I rode with Curt Leduc and 2 other passengers. I was beyond impressed with how well it performed. We hit about 67 miles an hour when we first started out. It handled the whoops and ruts without any issues or bottoming out. We also went up some steep Sandy hills and it had absolutely no problem getting up them. I was very impressed with the power and braking with 4 people in it. I do feel like a little kid at Christmas time right now waiting for my Bronco. I took some videos but I am not able to upload them since they are too large.

20210206_112214.jpg
Sponsored