Sponsored

Is it possible to change the warning chime?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
For anyone who has played around with Forscan , is it possible to change the bing-bong to a different, less annoying sound?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For anyone who has played around with Forscan , is it possible to change the bing-bong to a different, less annoying sound?
I would be surprised if that was possible. Imagine your friend replacing the door chime with a fart noice, so that every time you open the door it let's out a big fart sound. :LOL:

However, it does appear that it can be disabled.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be surprised if that was possible. Imagine your friend replacing the door chime with a fart noice, so that every time you open the door it let's out a big fart sound. :LOL:

You must be a fan of Tesla’s whoopie cushion feature… :)

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was really hoping Ford would have changed the welcome/door chime for the Bronco. It's long overdue for something new.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The screaming goat would be a funny sound…for about once!

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On the Raptor / F150 you can not change to a different tune but you can turn it off all together...I turned mine off and oh the peace!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I can say is the first guy in my area who knows how to use that can make money. Watching that, uh, no, for sure I'd screw something up. I know how to reboot my computer, not so much my 50k Bronco.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did you do that with forscan?
Yes! I will say this 1,000 times so apologies ahead of time but please remember to save the default config before you change anything with Forscan! So many issues on the Raptor forum from guys not doing that and it is weird from vehicle to vehicle having different start configs...

I dont know if you have seen Forscan but picture opening up a module in the software and seeing 40 rows of numbers in 4 sets of 4 numbers (16 total numbers) all are 0 or 1 and you may go to number 13 position and change the 1 to a 0 and that turns off the chime. And depending on what you are doing you may change 7 rows out of the 40. Pretty fun to play with but a little anxiety too!

I also turned off my seat belt buzzers in Forscan but you can do that with the seat belt process in the owners manual but was just easier once you figure out Forscan...changed daytime running lights, mirrors fold when locked, power points no longer time out, etc.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll have to learn this technology. When I got my F-150 many years ago I disabled the seat belt chime the first week, using some sequence of actions in the cabin I can't recall (20 years ago). It's nice to be able to drive up a dirt road 100 yards to another campsite or such without being yelled at. Will do the door chime too.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll have to learn this technology. When I got my F-150 many years ago I disabled the seat belt chime the first week, using some sequence of actions in the cabin I can't recall (20 years ago). It's nice to be able to drive up a dirt road 100 yards to another campsite or such without being yelled at. Will do the door chime too.
I used forscan but what i remember from the owners manual was push start button without foot on brake, connect seat belt, disconnect, three times...start button...that seat is done. Go to passenger and do the same...in forscan it was just changing one 1 to a 0 and saving the new config! Plus I was already in forscan with my full sheet of stuff i wanted to do...just wait until you save the config and it says not able to save! Everything on your body puckers up! LOL...I had it happen twice and just click save again and it loaded but pretty funny looking back on it!

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is exactly what Tesla did.
Sponsored