Sponsored

Is it possible to get my Bronco by the end of the year?

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not saying they are selling 96,000 Broncos. I’m saying 96,000 built. That includes mannequins, Bronco Off-Rodeo Broncos, etc. I don’t care if you believe me, just giving this guy some hope. Take a chill pill, buddy.
I get what you are saying but that isn’t correct. They haven’t built 20,000 and the wont build 96,000. VIN is not in numerical order it is a numerical sequence. Vastly different things.
Sponsored

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say wait for it….however the Jeep is actually a great second choice.…I am planning on keeping my JeeP once my Bronco arrives…. Its a Jeep thing….lol

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you do not have a VIN, you’re not getting a 2021. You are a 2022, period.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not saying they are selling 96,000 Broncos. I’m saying 96,000 built. That includes mannequins, Bronco Off-Rodeo Broncos, etc. I don’t care if you believe me, just giving this guy some hope. Take a chill pill, buddy.
If you look under Michigan Assembly Plant (MAP) the Bronco numbers are listed for July if you look all the way to the right it states the number produced this Year. It’s a bit over 13k built. This is as of July and I know they have built more since then, but they also didn’t build 83k in August and September.
Ford Bronco Is it possible to get my Bronco by the end of the year? 19404057-A0FB-4BF8-90F0-1D15CE4AA000

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I reserved my 4dr 2.7 Black Diamond, w/ tow package and MIC Hard Top on day 1. I still don't have any news, as I sit in my bronco hammock looking at my concept poster. My wife is getting really upset with me hanging on to my 2007 Explorer Sport Trac like I'll get the bronco whenever it magically shows up. (I know she's really excited about it too) She's asked me to look for a different vehicle several times, and I think she's starting to lose faith in Ford and develop a dislike for the bronco too. (I know a lot of people are going through the same thing) She's willing to wait until the end of the year, and I will admit I was willing to wait longer, but we are getting to the end of the Sport Trac's life, and I don't want to settle for just any vehicle. (We actually have a plan where we buy a new vehicle every 10 years, but alternate between the two of us each 5 years. 2020 was my year to buy a new vehicle, and I picked the Bronco.

But I thought I would ask your advice....

I want to try to get the Bronco by Dec 31 2021.
1) Do I stay with the MIC Hard Top and Pray Ford can get mine out before the end of 2021?
2) Do I switch to the soft top to rush the possible delivery?
3) Is there something else I can do?
or 4) Do a just get a Jeep?

Thanks for any thoughts.
-Jared Ford
1) NO ONE a who doesn’t have a VIN is getting a MIC this year.
2) Yes. Of course.
3) Be less dramatic.
4) Yes if you really are that much of a drama queen. Man up.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you are saying is false. Not even close to reality. They won’t build a third of your number.

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you look under Michigan Assembly Plant (MAP) the bronco numbers are listed for July if you look all the way to the right it states the number produced this Year. It’s bit over 13k built. This is as of July and I know they have built more since then, but they also didn’t build 83k in August and September.
Ford Bronco Is it possible to get my Bronco by the end of the year? 19404057-A0FB-4BF8-90F0-1D15CE4AA000
How did you get that list? That's pretty cool to see.

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1) NO ONE a who doesn’t have a VIN is getting a MIC this year.
2) Yes. Of course.
3) Be less dramatic.
4) Yes if you really are that much of a drama queen. Man up.
I appreciate that. Lol

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you get that list? That's pretty cool to see.
It was posted on here last month by one of the admins. I just pulled it off that thread. He was posting them monthly for a while but this was the last one I’ve seen posted.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you look under Michigan Assembly Plant (MAP) the bronco numbers are listed for July if you look all the way to the right it states the number produced this Year. It’s bit over 13k built. This is as of July and I know they have built more since then, but they also didn’t build 83k in August and September.
So your number is before full production in August and doesn’t include August, September, October, and November builds. I’m not saying they built 83,000 since then to now. I’m saying they plan on making more by the end of November. Also, in those built numbers so far, they aren’t including Dirt Mountain Broncos that have been sitting since July. I believe there are around 10,000 of those, right? Just sitting there waiting for a top replacement and then getting certified as built. It’s ok that you guys disagree with me, but I still think you’re wrong.
Ford Bronco Is it possible to get my Bronco by the end of the year? E675A738-0D5A-4DF1-B5C5-1A4D7D5855D9

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So your number is before full production in August and doesn’t include August, September, October, and November builds. I’m not saying they built 83,000 since then to now. I’m saying they plan on making more by the end of November. Also, in those built numbers so far, they aren’t including Dirt Mountain Broncos that have been sitting since July. I believe there are around 10,000 of those, right? Just sitting there waiting for a top replacement and then getting certified as built. It’s ok that you guys disagree with me, but I still think you’re wrong.
Ford Bronco Is it possible to get my Bronco by the end of the year? E675A738-0D5A-4DF1-B5C5-1A4D7D5855D9
There’s only about 2,200 Broncos on Dirt Mountain. They never fully hit their full production numbers in August because of the hard top issue. They dropped production substantially on the bronco since that and are just now starting to get those numbers back up. They even shut down production on Bronco for a few weeks during the last 2 months to help the hard top supplier catch up. That shows that VINs are assigned a sequence number. They are not assigned a number in numerical order. You can think I am wrong all you like. I have data to back what I’m saying. You have what you interpret and nothing else. Ford never planned to build 96,000 Broncos this year they planned for 50-60K but that number was nearly cut in half due to all the delays. They will be lucky to build 40k this year. You keep on keeping though big guy.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your VIN is not an indication of 96,500 Broncos. They couldn't do that in a good year, let alone this year. They maybe are doing 20-30k this year at best.
Actually, when things settle in with no MIC problems or chip shortages, Ford will be able to churn out several hundred thousand Broncos per year if the demand is there. Case in point, they make 800,000 - 900,000 F-150's every year. I don't think Bronco will have that kind of demand, but maybe 300,000 per year as the brand gets going again??

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wanted to say my wife and I do the same thing with the 10 year cars /new cars every five years. We blew right by that though with the bronco not being on time.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There’s only about 2,200 Broncos on Dirt Mountain. They never fully hit their full production numbers in August because of the hard top issue. They dropped production substantially on the bronco since that and are just now starting to get those numbers back up. They even shut down production on Bronco for a few weeks during the last 2 months to help the hard top supplier catch up. That shows that VINs are assigned a sequence number. They are not assigned a number in numerical order. You can think I am wrong all you like. I have data to back what I’m saying. You have what you interpret and nothing else. Ford never planned to build 96,000 Broncos this year they planned for 50-60K but that number was nearly cut in half due to all the delays. They will be lucky to build 40k this year. You keep on keeping though big guy.
Your data to back up what you are saying is from July, big guy. It’s September.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your data to back up what you are saying is from July, big guy. It’s September.
Yeah what data do you have? Keep pushing out false claims and giving false hope. It helps out a lot.
Sponsored