Sponsored

Is it possible to get my Bronco by the end of the year?

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, in the other thread where people post their guess-timate of total MY21 production, I guessed about 40.3k - so we're on same page -
A few months ago @PREMiERdrum was talking about MAP ramping up to 'full production' - and I believe he gave numbers of more than 20k per month when they really get rolling - or maybe my memory is off -
So on the higher end was thinking maybe 60k+ if MAP really gets in gear -
Another question to me, have the DM prisoners already been counted ?
Yup, the Sept numbers will be very interesting -
I think they have been counted, but there is only like 2200 of those ones.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was more than 2200, but really, that's just nitpicking. I wish it was only 2200! The first week of August accounted for nearly 1500 MIC tops alone (IIRC).

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I decided to switch to soft top on September 1st and got a VIN the next day.

Practically speaking, I will get a Bronco this year, I can enjoy it until an OEM MIC or a/m MIC is available, buy the hardtop at that time, OR I can reserve a 23 or 24 and sell the 21 when the replacement arrives.

Enjoy one now, enjoy the updated one later. Or not - if I love this one it’s a 10-year plus vehicle which I can enjoy right away.

Not sure why anyone would hold out 6 months to a year just for the MIC, unless it’s a financial decision.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Day One, hour 2, reservation. Wildtrak 4 door / Lux / Leather / etc . . . and I have zero expectations of seeing it until after 01/01/2022 . . . I have been patient all along and have not intention of settling for less than what I want and have faith that it will be worth the wait!! . . . and FOR ME - there is no way in the world I would move to a Jeep . . .

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that number came from the approximated count of the ONE aerial photograph showing ONE lot.
There are two lots holding Broncos, about 5 minutes away from each other.

Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So what am I realistically looking at? I reserved in July of this year and just resubmitted my order last week changing it to a softop big bend with sas package. Got the Ford conformation and my order says priority code 10? Was hoping for spring or summer but might need to rethink my gamelan if it's going to be longer

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that number came from the approximated count of the ONE aerial photograph showing ONE lot.
There are two lots holding Broncos, about 5 minutes away from each other.
Last person i heard say something was Ross and he’s said it was about 2200 on dirt mountain. There may be more though. I don’t know just the las concrete number I’ve seen

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As long as I get a build date this year, I think I can make it work. It's the not knowing thing...
Changing to a softtop to get in the build sequence if you don't yet have a build date will mot get you into 2021. Even a December build which are 2022. There are too many scheduled in front of you. Better off searching the web for close to what you want, even if it is a softie. Look on cargurus and look nationally, filter by your trim , power train, color. You may even find it at msrp

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Changing to a softtop to get in the build sequence if you don't yet have a build date will mot get you into 2021. Even a December build which are 2022. There are too many scheduled in front of you. Better off searching the web for close to what you want, even if it is a softie. Look on cargurus and look nationally, filter by your trim , power train, color. You may even find it at msrp
Actually, I am pretty sure that I am going to order a Velocity Blue MY22 Base 2 Door 2.3 Manual with auxiliary switches, the modular bumper, bash plates, and brush guard for the girlfriend and we'll sell her MY21 CR-V EX-L to someone who wants to live to life that life.

Omotose

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I have a ton of loyalty to Bronco. I’ve owned a ‘66 and a’76. I have a day 2 reservation and have lost hope getting my Badlands this year. I’m pissed off at Ford and now Jeep just announced a ‘22 Willys on factory 35s that we can order in October. So, I will spec out my new Willys and order it as soon as I can if Ford doesn’t come through in the next 2 weeks.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I have a ton of loyalty to Bronco. I’ve owned a ‘66 and a’76. I have a day 2 reservation and have lost hope getting my Badlands this year. I’m pissed off at Ford and now Jeep just announced a ‘22 Willys on factory 35s that we can order in October. So, I will spec out my new Willys and order it as soon as I can if Ford doesn’t come through in the next 2 weeks.
Ya, I can understand the frustration. Still, I hope that it doesn't come to that for you!

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all, I reserved my 4dr 2.7 Black Diamond, w/ tow package and MIC Hard Top on day 1. I still don't have any news, as I sit in my bronco hammock looking at my concept poster. My wife is getting really upset with me hanging on to my 2007 Explorer Sport Trac like I'll get the bronco whenever it magically shows up. (I know she's really excited about it too) She's asked me to look for a different vehicle several times, and I think she's starting to lose faith in Ford and develop a dislike for the bronco too. (I know a lot of people are going through the same thing) She's willing to wait until the end of the year, and I will admit I was willing to wait longer, but we are getting to the end of the Sport Trac's life, and I don't want to settle for just any vehicle. (We actually have a plan where we buy a new vehicle every 10 years, but alternate between the two of us each 5 years. 2020 was my year to buy a new vehicle, and I picked the Bronco.

But I thought I would ask your advice....

I want to try to get the Bronco by Dec 31 2021.
1) Do I stay with the MIC Hard Top and Pray Ford can get mine out before the end of 2021?
2) Do I switch to the soft top to rush the possible delivery?
3) Is there something else I can do?
or 4) Do a just get a Jeep?

Thanks for any thoughts.
-Jared Ford
[Closing in on the Death Star.] Stay on target, stay on target, stay on target...

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's really cool to know other people do it too. I used to only buy used vehicles for the value, but the 10 year plan makes the value for a new vehicle worth it.
When you say you blew by it, does that mean you are waiting on the Bronco or your got something else?
Waiting and will continue to wait. Throws off the schedule but...oh well I guess.

josedirte

Badlands
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3500 Ram Limited, 2017 Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look under Michigan Assembly Plant (MAP) the Bronco numbers are listed for July if you look all the way to the right it states the number produced this Year. It’s a bit over 13k built. This is as of July and I know they have built more since then, but they also didn’t build 83k in August and September.
19404057-A0FB-4BF8-90F0-1D15CE4AA000.png
I decided to switch to soft top on September 1st and got a VIN the next day.

Practically speaking, I will get a Bronco this year, I can enjoy it until an OEM MIC or a/m MIC is available, buy the hardtop at that time, OR I can reserve a 23 or 24 and sell the 21 when the replacement arrives.

Enjoy one now, enjoy the updated one later. Or not - if I love this one it’s a 10-year plus vehicle which I can enjoy right away.

Not sure why anyone would hold out 6 months to a year just for the MIC, unless it’s a financial decision.
Feel like waiting for the "22" is good for us. Thinking that waiting for second year production vehicle gives Ford a chance to weed out some of the mechanical and electrical glitches.
Sponsored