Sponsored

Is it time for Sas orders to give up hope?

sasbend2

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Fox body, 2014 Mustang GT, 2006 F150 SC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
NEVER.
Sponsored

First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am attributing this to the first editions and WT eating up the parts based on reservation time. Once they get through the first month or 2 of building and more of the standard equipment saq are built more parts will be available to diversify the build schedule and adhere more to the timestamps. I'd veiw this as a positive, a large volume dealer got a decent build report for the first month of deliveries including one model with saq optioned on a lower trim. They could of used those parts twords another WT or FE but they used them on someone else's lower tier build probably based on timestamp and other part availability. In essence they are doing the best they can to get them built and honor the convuluted system and shortages they backed themselves into. I don't expect to see my bronco until fall based on demand and parts and I won't be upset about the wait until December or January. If you thought you'd get yours first because you ordered day 1 or got a FE then idk what to tell you really, 20,000 other people think the same thing.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, better cancel your orders now.

I wouldn't freak out...
But if we don't freak out then there will be almost no reason to post. :haironfire:
Sponsored