First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
can we change something on our order or is it too late?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should be able to make revisions to your order...3/19/21 is the final order date.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changes can be made up to final production scheduling, typically before they publish a VIN. So depending, probably at least into May for most of us?

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's still plenty of time. No VIN? Make all the changes you want.

And don't let your dealer tell you otherwise!!!

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree with everyone’s responses.

Based on what we’ve been hearing on these forums though, I would make any changes as early as possible then try to keep your build the same.

A lot of dealers seem like they don’t know what’s going on. Every time you change your order is another time for them to mess it up on accident. The less you confuse them the better 😂

Reactions: abe

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can we change something on our order or is it too late?
Not too late. As others have stated, you can change/modify your order all the way up until your build is actually "scheduled" which is when the VIN is assigned, and typically a couple of weeks out from parts actually being bolted together.

Additionally, Ford has publicly stated they are expecting people to modify their orders for a while (particularly once we get our delivery estimates and people have a chance to see exactly what options are causing delays)

Second paragraph of the answer:

Ford Bronco Is it too late to change order? Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.01.37

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-january-19th-according-to-ford-levine.11016/

You should be able to make revisions to your order...3/19/21 is the final order date.
This is not accurate. Not only can you modify your existing order after that date, you can place orders after that date all you want. That deadline is only for first quarter production scheduling and Dealer allocation calculations.

Ford Bronco Is it too late to change order? 7AC0460E-94D0-4A4A-B079-CEFBAC35921E

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-for-2021-model-year-after-march-19th.12880/

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not too late. As others have stated, you can change/modify your order all the way up until your build is actually "scheduled" which is when the VIN is assigned, and typically a couple of weeks out from parts actually being bolted together.

This is not accurate. Not only can you modify your existing order after that date, you can place orders after that date all you want. That deadline is only for first quarter production scheduling and Dealer allocation calculations.
I think we should have a permanent thread called "Ask ZackDanger" , you always cut through the BS and post only facts!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it has changed since the last guidance and we can change models and number of doors after the 19th and before VIN?

I'd hate to be king when the peasants revolt if that information is wrong

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it has changed since the last guidance and we can change models and number of doors after the 19th and before VIN?

I'd hate to be king when the peasants revolt if that information is wrong
If someone orders another Ford vehicle but a VIN hasn't been assigned, are you able to modify their order in a similar way?

Say I place an order for an F150 XL, can I change it to a Lariat before the VIN is assigned?

Honest question. Can a dealership employee weigh in?

(my understanding is that Ford wants the modifications to be limited to removing high demand options... obviously so they can have an easier time scheduling in general... but there's nothing explicitly prohibiting someone from changing trims once they start seeing the mannequins and what-not)

Last edited:

Sponsored

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just changed my Wild Track from CG to CO. Didn't like the new gray on the B&P.

OP
OP

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just changed my Wild Track from CG to CO. Didn't like the new gray on the B&P.
Thanks everyone! I changed from a badlands to a outerbanks. i just dont want the black vinyl or leather, too hot in Louisiana for that. i opted for the roast cloth. I'll prolly give this one to my son in a year or so and order another.

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone! I changed from a badlands to a outerbanks. i just dont want the black vinyl or leather, too hot in Louisiana for that. i opted for the roast cloth. I'll prolly give this one to my son in a year or so and order another.
I'm in Louisiana too. Kenner. Ordered from Lamarque Ford. :)

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need another son to gift to? 😁

Reactions: abe