Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
what type of deal did they offer you?
This is gong to sound terrible, but I didn't concern myself with making a deal with them. I didn't even think about it. We actually never even discussed price until he sent me the buyers order for my build and I saw the price......and even them we didn't discuss price. I signed the buyers order and emailed it back. The price was MSRP.

I'm way too busy in life to play games. I have plenty of money anyway and my time is valuable. :)

OP
OP

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is gong to sound terrible, but I didn't concern myself with making a deal with them. I didn't even think about it. We actually never even discussed price until he sent me the buyers order for my build and I saw the price......and even them we didn't discuss price. I signed the buyers order and emailed it back. The price was MSRP.

I'm way too busy in life to play games. I have plenty of money anyway and my time is valuable. :)
sounds good! i didnt discuss price either guess i'll find out when it comes in haha

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If someone orders another Ford vehicle but a VIN hasn't been assigned, are you able to modify their order in a similar way?

Say I place an order for an F150 XL, can I change it to a Lariat before the VIN is assigned?

Honest question. Can a dealership employee weigh in?

(my understanding is that Ford wants the modifications to be limited to removing high demand options... obviously so they can have an easier time scheduling in general... but there's nothing explicitly prohibiting someone from changing trims once they start seeing the mannequins and what-not)
When can you cancel til? I’m bullshit 2022 options be announced soon

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If the FE's are not the first units down the pike, are they really FE's ?

Sponsored