First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, Lexus NX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought I could upgrade to the 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels on the Outer Banks without going to the Sasquatch Package... I thought I heard that on Town & Country or Bronco Nation on Youtube but my dealer is saying you have to upgrade to Sasquatch. Can anyone one confirm that?

Just not the biggest fan of the OBX default wheels and was hoping to have something different but I suppose I'll just go after market.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I could upgrade to the 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels on the Outer Banks without going to the Sasquatch Package... I thought I heard that on Town & Country or Bronco Nation on Youtube but my dealer is saying you have to upgrade to Sasquatch. Can anyone one confirm that?

Just not the biggest fan of the OBX default wheels and was hoping to have something different but I suppose I'll just go after market.
You have to go Sasquatch

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I read the title "
"Is my dealer correct?"
and was just going to say no, then read your question...I think your dealer is correct. :(

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I felt the same way so just opted for the badlands. Figure that's the model where I can hit the double gas and pop a wheelie like crusin' usa

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sorry, but your dealer is correct.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MarcusMaximus

MarcusMaximus

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, Lexus NX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks everyone. Guess I'll just go after market after all.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately dealer is correct on this one. Best bet is to sit tight and I'm sure SAS wheels take offs will show up in the marketplace.

edit: thats best bet if you really want SAS LOL

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Confusion may be that on the Badlands you *can* upgrade just the wheels to a black version with a (gray) beauty ring.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs