Sponsored

Is my recent 2022 order official with Ford? Does it have price protection?

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Guys,

I did not order a Bronco originally, and missed the 2021 price protection, because I wanted to see and drive the Broncos first. I did find a really good dealer who is only charging invoice pricing, and no ADM. I was told the order banks stopped accepting 2021 orders in August or so last year, so I emailed him and he took my order over email in October 2021 when Ford opened up the 2022 order bank.

I received an order summary from Ford, with a Preview Order number and a Sales Code that shows everything, but says it is not an invoice at the bottom. That is all I have from Ford. So I emailed my dealer again last month and told him to make sure I am locked in, and that I could come give him a deposit if needed, etc. He says I am sorted and it might be over a year, and I completely understand that.

Like everyone else, I would love to buy it now, but willing to wait. The concern for me is that my order might not be locked in or price protected for 2022. Does it sound like Ford is offering price protection through March, etc. like they did last year? Should I ask my dealer if I can go ahead and make a purchase agreement 18 months out(my order has every constraint imaginable). The concern is waiting 18 months to find out something was missed, price went up 7%, etc. Any advice you guys have is appreciated it.

Thanks,

Dan
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as I know, there is no price protection for anyone who had a reservation or an order that was made on or after 3/20/2021

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks - I was thinking that I would get price protection for the 2022 pricing, similar to the people that had ordered before 3/20/21 and have protection for the 2021 model. I will probably post another thread to see if anyone has been able to pay for a 2022 or do anything to get a purchase agreement
Sponsored