First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like it will prob cost $1,000 to attend with my wife (first guest). Is it worth it? What exactly does it include? Thanks
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it will prob cost $1,000 to attend with my wife (first guest). Is it worth it? What exactly does it include? Thanks
Are you taking about the Bronco Off-Roadeo? if so here is video about it.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeahhhh, I think you missed a few words in your thread title and your post. Specifically, WTF you're talking about.

But if it is the Off-Roadeo stuff you are talking about, try the search function in the top-right of the forum. People have raved about it.

tphigh2001

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500, Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent about that for wife and I. I am suppose to get a credit back when I take possession of a portion, it was worth every penny to me. I am pretty much newbie to rock crawling, so I learned a lot and had a blast doing it with excellent guides.
Facilities are 5 star, food was excellent, people were amazing and the bronco is something special.
We spent almost all most the entire time in 4 low, except at the end we did a course that simulated forestry roads and we used 4 high up to about 25mph and played with GOAT modes briefly.
It was an outstanding experience for my wife and I.
The mere fact my wife now understands my insanity and mind going made it worth the money...LOL

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YES! If you are going to Moab, you can stay in town and cut down on lodging costs if you book far enough in advance. Moab is really busy in Spring and Fall and not a lot of deals to be had. Lots of other fun things to do (again, in Moab) like national parks, trail tours, and someone said they were going hot air ballooning today!

Make it a vacation and include the Offroadeo as one day of it. You'll find it is a lot cheaper than any other day you'd spend on a trail tour when considering guide services, food and swag.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
goto youtube. there are a million videos on it.

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

YES! If you are going to Moab, you can stay in town and cut down on lodging costs if you book far enough in advance. Moab is really busy in Spring and Fall and not a lot of deals to be had. Lots of other fun things to do (again, in Moab) like national parks, trail tours, and someone said they were going hot air ballooning today!

Make it a vacation and include the Offroadeo as one day of it. You'll find it is a lot cheaper than any other day you'd spend on a trail tour when considering guide services, food and swag.
This. We were in Moab for 3 days and had time to fully explore Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Dead horse State Park and do a full day at Off-Roadeo. Great trip and fun town.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to go to the New Hampshire one. I have enough points for the flight and hotels and it's a good excuse to visit Boston and family in Maine.

Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spent about that for wife and I. I am suppose to get a credit back when I take possession of a portion, it was worth every penny to me. I am pretty much newbie to rock crawling, so I learned a lot and had a blast doing it with excellent guides.
Facilities are 5 star, food was excellent, people were amazing and the bronco is something special.
We spent almost all most the entire time in 4 low, except at the end we did a course that simulated forestry roads and we used 4 high up to about 25mph and played with GOAT modes briefly.
It was an outstanding experience for my wife and I.
The mere fact my wife now understands my insanity and mind going made it worth the money...LOL
was this the Vegas one?

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just went to the Austin one today, loads of fun. You really get to see what the machines can do, and it is a lot of stuff.
Sponsored