Sponsored

Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles?

mtrombet

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Explorer, 2011 Ranger Sport, 2022 2Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles?
Sponsored

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s not even actual price protection. It’s a coupon for between $250-$825 depending on model you ordered.

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No certificates under my name when I bought, I did meet all criteria ford laid out. Still trying to figure this one out as it was $975 in my case.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Price protection is only for those taking delivery of an MY2022 and who had a reservation before 3/19/2021 (I believe that is the right date). It comes in the form of a rebate from Ford. Price protection does not protect a buyer from dealers adding ADM's. Best practice is to get your offer in writing from the dealership. To date, only one member here has posted taking delivery of a 2022.

No certificates under my name when I bought, I did meet all criteria ford laid out. Still trying to figure this one out as it was $975 in my case.
Did you take delivery of a MY22?

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is this something they're perhaps adding in FordPass points? I wouldn't be surprised...

Sponsored

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took delivery of a 2022 on Tuesday. Day 1 reservation, original order date March 2021, had to reorder as a 2022 in October.

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Price protection is only for those taking delivery of an MY2022 and who had a reservation before 3/19/2021 (I believe that is the right date). It comes in the form of a rebate from Ford. Price protection does not protect a buyer from dealers adding ADM's. Best practice is to get your offer in writing from the dealership. To date, only one member here has posted taking delivery of a 2022.

Yes on Tuesday.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I meet all the criteria

So basically I just need to remind them that I need a $800 coupon for my base model?

Jennifer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From another thread:

Ford Bronco Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles? Screenshot_20220106-103534_Chrome

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From another thread:

Ford Bronco Is price protection working for eligible people taking delivery of their vehicles? Screenshot_20220106-103534_Chrome
Is this on the Ford site somewhere? I have the FAQ that sort of tap-dances around it but it says that you "will be provided a certificate for redemption when taking delivery"

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Correct, with this additional item. These protection certificates are also applied to MY 23 if buyer waits for an order with the MOD top or their vehicle reservation made before 3/19/21 and order has not been built by Ford before the next MY switch over.

Jennifer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is this on the Ford site somewhere? I have the FAQ that sort of tap-dances around it but it says that you "will be provided a certificate for redemption when taking delivery"
No, it was from a memo sent to dealers. But it tells them what system the certificate is in for them to retrieve it. Now, if someone has already completed the purchase, you might be SOL because it says it can be used when taking delivery/at purchase.

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like a lot of people explaining how it is "supposed" to work, but I have yet to read anything conclusive like "YES! and this is how I got the credit / rebate executed".

Seems like this should be a sticky at the top, because from what I can tell, none of the 2022's are getting this applied at delivery.

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seems like a lot of people explaining how it is "supposed" to work, but I have yet to read anything conclusive like "YES! and this is how I got the credit / rebate executed".

Seems like this should be a sticky at the top, because from what I can tell, none of the 2022's are getting this applied at delivery.
Exactly!!!! I purchased but dealer could not find any thing in the Vincent system for this $975 I was supposed to be protected with. I’m posting because as one of the first to take delivery I’m sure this will come up with many more that are in the same scenario.
Sponsored