Sponsored

Is the 12" screen really an upgrade we all want?

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally selected Lux, then went standard because I don’t mind minimalist vehicles and features, and now I’m back to Lux. What’s another $5K on a $53K vehicle? Don’t really want the safety nannies but I’ll just disable them in Sync 4 and get an extended bumper to bumper warranty. Not making any more changes to my order 🤞

Thankfully my dealer is cool and the service manager and I are on a first name basis so he didn’t give me any crap about changing orders. A little bummed a winch is gonna clock the camera but I’m gonna see what solutions the aftermarket comes up with and go from there.
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when i was younger i always had to pay more and get all the features- now i no longer care- i care much more about the mechanical things like engine, trans, and gearing. i do 100% of my car stuff on my phone- music, podcasts, and gps. for me, the only thing i care about is finding the best phone mount that is going to work in this bronco in terms of phone position and securing it from falling while i'm going over bumps!

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Fine with what BD has with Mid Package.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a Badlands, going from mid to high is a no brainer. All I really want from lux is the dash USB ports. Not worth $2500 for that to me.

I’m just glad Ford gave us physical climate control knobs. My 13 Fusion has them on screen control only and I hate it.
Sponsored