Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I had previously thought I had lost my reservation cause my dealership was super confusing and I guess my 21 badlands lux sas changed to a 22 by “itself”. Seemed pretty fishy but now I don’t know if I should wait possibly another year for the badlands sas with lux 2.7. I don’t really care about anything in the lux besides the 360 camera but idk if it would be 4-5 k more for. I am getting okay with going to the 2.3 because I’ve heard good things from it too.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would want to trade to an Everglades which I know I would probably get this year!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 2.3 is great, and I love the 360 camera. I think it really improves safety and makes maneuvering much easier. Lux was worth the cost for the things you get in my view. I know that is subjective, but I would do it over again in a minute.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can it be handy? I am sure it can but I've also been driving for 29 years without one so it wasn't worth it to me. But I would spend the extra $$ on the bigger engine, so to each his own.

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 360 cameras are actually part of the high package. No need to get lux for those.

I really like the cameras. Are they necessary? Not at all, but they are pretty nice. Especially the forward views for cresting a hill or the front tire view.

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 360 camera is good. Good, not great.

Never having had one, it is quite useful, but I had hoped it was on par with some of the better ones on the market that allow you to rotate the camera and provide better views at the rear corners.

That said, I'd get it again.

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can it be handy? I am sure it can but I've also been driving for 29 years without one so it wasn't worth it to me. But I would spend the extra $$ on the bigger engine, so to each his own.
Do you have the Sasquatch? I just want to get it this year haha

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 360 cameras are actually part of the high package. No need to get lux for those.

I really like the cameras. Are they necessary? Not at all, but they are pretty nice. Especially the forward views for cresting a hill or the front tire view.
I tried taking the lux off this Saturday to possibly move me up but the dealership said that they couldn’t take it off to change it to high package. They’ve been very weird at times.

Sponsored

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The camera is the only thing that allows my wife to drive through certain parking lots lol.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time having a 360 cam and I like it quite a bit. I find it useful and really do use it all the time. It's obviously not a need, but an option I would certainly like going forward for subsequent vehicle purchases.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would definitely get it again, it's a great feature in tight parking lots and even backing out of my odd driveway. Off road it's really neat, you can see where you're going, not just the sky when going uphill.
Necessary? Of course not, but I'd not want my Bronco without them. Or any of the other things in the LUX package. I plan to keep this truck for along time (my other is a 19 year old Taco) so over time the extra $ is not all that much.

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I had previously thought I had lost my reservation cause my dealership was super confusing and I guess my 21 badlands lux sas changed to a 22 by “itself”. Seemed pretty fishy but now I don’t know if I should wait possibly another year for the badlands sas with lux 2.7. I don’t really care about anything in the lux besides the 360 camera but idk if it would be 4-5 k more for. I am getting okay with going to the 2.3 because I’ve heard good things from it too.
I bought a 2.3 Big Bend off the lot because I wanted to be sure I liked this vehicle before putting a much more expensive order in. Maybe a better way to put it was I wanted to make sure my wife was on board fully.

The Big Bend does not have the 360 and I don’t really mind not having it. I have 360 on my BMW and love it. I think it’s one of those things that you’ll love if you have and not miss it if you don’t. When I do order I will get the Lux but not for the 360, I would for the heated steering wheel…it’s stupid that isn’t included with heated seats.

My Big Bend is a 2.3 and I was convinced I was going to get the bigger engine when The order banks open again. I can’t say that I will anymore. I like my little 4 and it does everything I need it to. I’ll be follow the responses to see what others say and it might sway my future order. But I do like the little engine.
Sponsored