Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t remember where I heard that a March update was happening but I know I heard it. Is this just another missed Ford deadline or have they completely abandoned it? Has anybody heard any ramblings?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is this just another missed Ford deadline
Ford behaves almost like a monopoly...you'd almost think they had an entire year's production sold out. ....Oh wait....

But honestly, their clumsiness and impotency in Bronco's roll out must just be emblematic of their corporate culture and business practices. Will be glad to take delivery and have Ford in my rear view mirror.

BluBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Bronco, '86 Bronco, '08 R6, '21 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I honestly doubt it, they said that they would have all the accessories ready when you make the order and that never happened. I still don't know which accessories I would add to my order, it would be nice if they would actually make a deadline for anything.

OP
OP
Tdifonzo

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly doubt it, they said that they would have all the accessories ready when you make the order and that never happened. I still don't know which accessories I would add to my order, it would be nice if they would actually make a deadline for anything.
Yeah, the accessories not being available yet is also a bummer. I’m already about at my max budget because I loaded my Bronco up with options I don’t need instead of accessories I don’t need. Haha Might just go aftermarket and get as far away from Ford as I can. Their timetables never work for Me.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've learned a lot time ago it's better to be a realist than a optimist. Ford is an optimist. They hope to meet a deadline. And in reality it never happens. Set realistic goals that way you or Ford in this case doesn't disappointment the rest of us. Which has shown to happen after every announcement. Same goes in life. Set realistic goals that are more easiliy abtainable. Your more likely to meet or exceed those set goals; and that makes everyone happy. But when you don't; then you have us. Future Bronco owners.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford behaves almost like a monopoly...you'd almost think they had an entire year's production sold out. ....Oh wait....

But honestly, their clumsiness and impotency in Bronco's roll out must just be emblematic of their corporate culture and business practices. Will be glad to take delivery and have Ford in my rear view mirror.
Which hopefully you can do with a delayed-but-not-recalled truck. If my me serves me, Ford has had a couple of poor launches lately. Is this another? I’m in no position to answer that.

OP
OP
Tdifonzo

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've learned a lot time ago it's better to be a realist than a optimist. Ford is an optimist. They hope to meet a deadline. And in reality it never happens. Set realistic goals that way you or Ford in this case doesn't disappointment the rest of us. Which has shown to happen after every announcement. Same goes in life. Set realistic goals that are more easiliy abtainable. Your more likely to meet or exceed those set goals; and that makes everyone happy. But when you don't; then you have us. Future Bronco owners.
Precisely. Ford’s marketing team has completely failed at their biggest job during this launch... managing expectations. And I’ll say it for a 4th time, they should forego paychecks every time they miss a deadline. Lol Can’t blame web developing on a pandemic or parts maker.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
with a delayed-but-not-recalled truck
Almost Everything gets recall now-adays. My 2015 Renegade Trailhawk required software flashes 5-6 times the first 2 months.