Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently debating ordering the Ford Performance tune for my 2022 Badlands 2.7L Sasquatch. For those who have upgraded, is there a noticeable difference with this tune on the 35” Goodyear Wranglers? I was thinking about pairing this tune with the Roush Performance cold air intake
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Bronco 215

Bronco 215

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jerrys_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently debating ordering the Ford Performance tune for my 2022 Badlands 2.7L Sasquatch. For those who have upgraded, is there a noticeable difference with this tune on the 35” Goodyear Wranglers? I was thinking about pairing this tune with the Roush Performance cold air intake
I just had this tune installed and it is incredible! I have been driving my 2.7l bronco since October 2021 and wish I would have done the tune sooner. The shifting feels way more crisp, and the added power is incredibly nice. It added a surprising amount of power to the 2.7. Check out @Middleton Motorsports for a comparison video on the tune!

OP
OP
Bronco 215

Bronco 215

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just had this tune installed and it is incredible! I have been driving my 2.7l bronco since October 2021 and wish I would have done the tune sooner. The shifting feels way more crisp, and the added power is incredibly nice. It added a surprising amount of power to the 2.7. Check out @Middleton Motorsports for a comparison video on the tune!
Wow that is awesome to hear! How much did installation run you at the dealership?

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This tune will require you to use 91/93 octane all the time.

Lots of money over 5 years.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Certainly worth it on the 2.3L and I’m debating on my 2.7L. It certainly won’t be a fast vehicle with all that mass and only 355hp and 433 lb/ft of torque but it’s always fun to have a bit more. :)

OP
OP
Bronco 215

Bronco 215

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already use 91 since it is recommended in the owner’s manual!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

For round numbers 750 gallons a gas of year @$.40 extra for premium =$300 per year = 60 times a year to Starbucks.
Just saying- it's not that much. Less than a few meals out, one less subscription.

and 91 is recommended anyways because of the Turbo

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey there!

I'd highly recommend the Ford Performance calibration on a 2.7L for the transmission tuning alone. It is far more crisp and the power gains are noticeable. We offer the tuners for $695 and they are in stock.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...ry-tool-2021-2022-bronco-2-7l-m-9603-b27.html

I'd highly recommend checking out Buckle Up Buttercup for her review (albeit a 2.3L) as well!

Let us know if we can assist.

First Name
Leonard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have the 2.3 in manual with K&N cold air intake and custom muffler delete - just installed the Ford Performance tune (thanks to @LethalPerformance for going out of their way to accomodate my schedule for pick up in person)

The tune woke up my lower end and increased my MPG by about 1mpg and more if I drive conservatively. Would definitely recommend - look forward to driving the Bronco even more than I did before.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have the 2.3 in manual with K&N cold air intake and custom muffler delete - just installed the Ford Performance tune (thanks to @LethalPerformance for going out of their way to accomodate my schedule for pick up in person)

The tune woke up my lower end and increased my MPG by about 1mpg and more if I drive conservatively. Would definitely recommend - look forward to driving the Bronco even more than I did before.
Awesome feedback! Glad you're enjoying the tune. Thanks for the kind words and support too. It means a lot!

Jared

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For round numbers 750 gallons a gas of year @$.40 extra for premium =$300 per year = 60 times a year to Starbucks.
Just saying- it's not that much. Less than a few meals out, one less subscription.

and 91 is recommended anyways because of the Turbo
Since Starbucks sucks, this is an easy choice for me. BTW, what do you buy at Starbucks for $5.00 - Water? The few times I went years ago an Xlg coffee was $7.00+. Then there was the tip for the barista exercising her Masters degree in poli-sci.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
The transmission re-tuning alone is worth the entire thing. The extra horsepower is a bonus.
Is this your experience with the 2.7l?
Sponsored