Sponsored

Is the Lux package really worth $2,300? Or is High the way to go??

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good luck with the audio upgrade. Sync 4 is a very complicated system and upgrading that could effect other electronics to include your heat/cooling/fan/screen/apps/etc. Lots of people have created problems with the upgrades. I'm playing it safe and not messing with it.
What if you want to change out the speakers?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if you want to change out the speakers?
You can change out the speakers without any problems. All the "brains" are in the head unit and it can become a nightmare if/when you change this out.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You can change out the speakers without any problems. All the "brains" are in the head unit and it can become a nightmare if/when you change this out.
Thanks!!!

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is my "nice" car so I'm all in on Lux.

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't had an issue with it reacting to other lanes, with one exception. If I'm in the far left lane and someone moves from the right lane to the middle lane, I think the vehicle takes the precaution that they may continue moving across lanes into yours and it has slowed me down one or two times. I don't hate this feature, because honestly sometimes people DO cruise across two lanes of traffic to be right in front of me.

But from a normal "I'm in my lane and they are in their lane next to me" perspective, no, I haven't had any issues at all. I really do like the system.
My wife's Armada has the adaptive cruise control. I hated it when we first got it, but mainly because I wasn't used to it and we lived just south of Austin, so traffic was medium to heavy. We moved up to MI and took a drive to NC this past Thanksgiving and fell in love with it then. Had no issues with vehicles in other lanes. Only thing that sucked was when a vehicle cut in front of me and it would break hard until it had the safe distance.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To add to this thread since it was resurrected, there is more input here.
Sponsored