Sponsored

Is the sandstone interior really this bad?

BotBronc1977

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is the WT because on the BB the grab handle is tan. Here it is grabber blue. Why have a tan/black interior with blue handles???? Don't get me started.

Edit: On actual photo not the original CGI.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In the interior video the Sandstone leather seemed a bit darker. I believe it's Medium Sandstone and Ebony. Hopefully they'll use the one they showed. I guess it's all personal preference, I like the Sandstone and Black combo. But I am walking away from my FE reservation because the Navy Pier interior isn't for me. Different strokes for different folks.
Ford Bronco Is the sandstone interior really this bad? Screenshot_20201026-083401_Gallery
Ford Bronco Is the sandstone interior really this bad? Screenshot_20201025-220130_Chrome

Last edited:

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interior is most justifiable to complain about because it's the hardest to change.

Grab handles, roof, or fender flair? 30 minutes, you can have a different one.

Seats and dashboard? Not so much.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interior is most justifiable to complain about because it's the hardest to change.

Grab handles, roof, or fender flair? 30 minutes, you can have a different one.

Seats and dashboard? Not so much.
Future wildtrak owner here. I'm ok with the seat combo, but understand others not liking having only 1 option. My issue is with the grab handles and stitching. Good thing is both should be fixable. With that cemented in mind, im all good with the wildtrak

Hate the idea of putting a sharpie to my 58k purchase but... as long as I'm happy in the end

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still may switch to a BL since I cannot take the interior. At least BL has black leather and dash, I just do not 'need' rock crawling FSD and rather have Baja and Sport modes for desert running. Can't believe I have to choose a trim level by interior choices instead or performance !!!
Don't know if someone else has said it already but the BL interior is black and gray.

I'm surprised how many people want an all black interior. Those look so dirty between the lint, hair and debris.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have never bought a new vehicle that only had 1 interior color option. I will spend a lot more of my time looking at the inside and the hood, than any other part of it.
The only new vehicle I've ever bought only had one interior option for the trim level I was looking at and somehow, I survived.

Never got to pick the interior in any other vehicle I've owned, either.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't know if someone else has said it already but the BL interior is black and gray.

I'm surprised how many people want an all black interior. Those look so dirty between the lint, hair and debris.
It is not that so many people want a blacked out interior, BL is just the only trim level that gives you the option that is not a multicolored mess with the LUX level options. I would love to take the doors and roof and have the lighter white/grey MGV vinyl that would stay cooler in the direct sunlight (and look awesome at the lake or beach or desert) and this would be first choice; all blacked out second choice, multicolored dual colored seats and dash with non-matching trim stitching would be no choice.
Ford Bronco Is the sandstone interior really this bad? 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2

Ford Bronco Is the sandstone interior really this bad? 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know if there are any other Ford models already sporting the medium sandstone interior? I was at Ford and was able to compare race to rapid red on f150, but forgot to ask about interior.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is not that so many people want a blacked out interior, BL is just the only trim level that gives you the option that is not a multicolored mess with the LUX level options. I would love to take the doors and roof and have the lighter white/grey MGV vinyl that would stay cooler in the direct sunlight (and look awesome at the lake or beach or desert) and this would be first choice; all blacked out second choice, multicolored dual colored seats and dash with non-matching trim stitching would be no choice.
Ford Bronco Is the sandstone interior really this bad? 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1

You do see the red Bronco throughout this interior, right?

Curious if that is a deal breaker, too.

Sponsored

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think these pics are pre-production seats. They don’t look like the build and price at all in my opinion. These pictures look cheap and cheesy, I doubt they’ll do that to one of the highest trim levels of the bronco.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That is the WT because on the BB the grab handle is tan. Here it is grabber blue. Why have a tan/black interior with blue handles???? Don't get me started.

Edit: On actual photo not the original CGI.
Why you ask, because the woman and girl on the interior video thought it would look pretty. ?

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I realize the BL has a black interior option, the issue is I do not want to rock crawl. I wanted a WT trim package with the BAJA and SPORT mode. I did not want to deal with a FSD and I wanted power and heated seats since I live in the mountains and snow... Not everyone 'wants' the black interior, it was just the LEAST OFFENSIVE interior. The light white/grey marine vinyl was nice and would not burn your a$$ off sitting in the sun all day with the top removed. However, the multicolor seats and non-matching trim color was the issue...