Sponsored

Is the sandstone interior really this bad?

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was super happy with it haha, I may be going down to Big Bend and I'm super stoked to have a not black/grey interior like 90% of vehicles currently on the market.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like it better if it were one or the other, but not both colors on the seats. I had an F250 with tan leather seats and a tan dash. I am not a big fan of shades of brown, but it looked fine in my truck. I think it will look better in person than it does on your computer screen.

AUTigerinBham

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sandstone on the seats isn't bad i just do not want that color on the dash or trim which looks like the plan from Ford.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't believe I have to choose a trim level by interior choices instead or performance !!!
Given that every trim is pretty clearly focused on a particular niche of off-roading style it blows my mind that people would let color dictate their desired trim level.

BillyGoat

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wifeā€™s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m beginning to believe FORD hired a team of interior designers from Martha Stewart.

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of all the real-life bronco pictures on here, has nobody else captured a picture of the sandstone leather Wildtrak interior lately?

Bronco Big Bend Interior 2 Screenshot (3364).png
Yes it is really that bad. I mean come one, it's suppose to the Wildtrak. The interior and dash are super garbage. Why does the BD have the best interior ?

Sponsored

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford really needs to get the all of production interiors built on something soon. We have no real way to know what the interiors will look like. The website CGI is horribly inaccurate compared to the BN video with the interior "designers". It should not be this frustrating for potential buyers.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Given that every trim is pretty clearly focused on a particular niche of off-roading style it blows my mind that people would let color dictate their desired trim level.
There's a few things wrong here with your position, no offense

Not everyone will be off roading

And secondly, interior is something people see everytime they drive their car. In fact, more than they see the outside of the car. So of course they're going to be critical about it

Last edited:

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually like the sandstone.... if it were the marine grade vinyl option I probably wouldnā€™t be too upset. My favorite is still the Badlands interior though, so I got lucky thatā€™s what I was going to get anyways.

When I was Jeep shopping I was going to order the tan interior and tan soft top on a white Rubicon. Super basic, but I think itā€™s a good look and I never see this setup on new Jeeps in Michigan. If the interior is truly a deal breaker for you, Iā€™m sure things will get changed up a bit in a year or two. Maybe try ordering then?

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well the tan dash is pretty bad, since you know, I live where the sun shines. Plus the bright blue trim sucks unless your exterior is bright blue. And camo seats? Yeah, not going to happen. I'm waiting for a black top and if the interior doesn't get better I'll move on.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well the tan dash is pretty bad, since you know, I live where the sun shines. Plus the bright blue trim sucks unless your exterior is bright blue. And camo seats? Yeah, not going to happen. I'm waiting for a black top and if the interior doesn't get better I'll move on.
Iā€™ll agree the camo is pretty bad.... I can get past the rest. Also, are lighter dash colors really that reflective even though they have a matte finish? I live in Michigan so our sunny days are nothing like Arizonaā€™s, but my light gray dash in my Wrangler has never bothered me. Maybe because itā€™s so upright and there really isnā€™t that much real estate?
Sponsored