First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was looking to buy a few Ford Bronco parts, and the prices on www.21broncoparts.com were a good value. But is the site legit? I don't see any mention of it here on Bronco6G.com.

But sometimes, a reasonable price is just too good to be true.

Has anyone purchased anything from them?

Here is their site:

https://21broncoparts.com/
Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no experience with them, and I don't necessarily see anything suspicious with them, however, it looks like the company was started in Germany and claims to represent 800 manufacturers. The about us page references "Joe Amato" as a partner so my guess is that the German owners partnered with Joe to branch out into the US market.

Personally, I take some issue with sites that take product feeds from vendors and regurgitates them all onto a new site, offering nothing original or unique. Usually, the navigation and search sucks on those sites as well. Having said that, I wouldn't expect that you'll lose your money.

OP
OP
Shoeman

Shoeman

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have no experience with them, and I don't necessarily see anything suspicious with them, however, it looks like the company was started in Germany and claims to represent 800 manufacturers. The about us page references "Joe Amato" as a partner so my guess is that the German owners partnered with Joe to branch out into the US market.

Personally, I take some issue with sites that take product feeds from vendors and regurgitates them all onto a new site, offering nothing original or unique. Usually, the navigation and search sucks on those sites as well. Having said that, I wouldn't expect that you'll lose your money.
Thank you! I appreciate the details and note!

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never order from them. But i think youtuber "buckle up buttercup" is part of it. So i would think its legit

Scratch that. She is part of 21 offroad

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was looking to buy a few Ford Bronco parts, and the prices on www.21broncoparts.com were a good value. But is the site legit? I don't see any mention of it here on Bronco6G.com.

Here is their site:

Just ordered from them last week. Shipped quick. Tracking and even came with a cool sticker.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is their site:

New company that Buckle Up Buttercup started with the guy from StickerFab I believe.

21BroncoParts

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Big Bend 86 Mustang GT 24 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Here is their site:

Yes, we are a legit business, I have been selling Mustang parts for 35 years...We expended into the Bronco business for the love of the vehicle. IF you check out our site and go to the about us page, you can see who and what we are

21BroncoParts

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New company that Buckle Up Buttercup started with the guy from StickerFab I believe.
That is 21Offroad.com and if you look both sites are identical. She piggie backs off their site and takes a cut from sales. If you look at our site most profits go to animal rescue, check out about us page

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is 21Offroad.com and if you look both sites are identical. She piggie backs off their site and takes a cut from sales. If you look at our site most profits go to animal rescue, check out about us page
Ohh right my apologies. Wonder why both have similar names

21BroncoParts

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Your close, but not right. My Name is Joe Amato and I have been in the mustang parts business for 35 years in lovely NJ USA. Our group runs one of the larger mustang parts business in Europe, offices in Munich Germany. I run the USA warehouse. We started selling Bronco parts out of the love of the vehicle, unlike most places profits from our site go to local animal rescues that we support and volunteer with, check out about us page. Unlike most places my direct cell phone is listed on the site and my private work email to make sure we are able to get back to customers quickly if there is an issue. Also, we are trying to make ourselves stand out by offering unique items I have been making for my own Bronco. Hope that clears it up and feel free to follow us on instagram for new products and fun videos ( I think anyway) Reach out if I can ever help Respectfully Joe

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your close, but not right. My Name is Joe Amato and I have been in the mustang parts business for 35 years in lovely NJ USA. Our group runs one of the larger mustang parts business in Europe, offices in Munich Germany. I run the USA warehouse. We started selling Bronco parts out of the love of the vehicle, unlike most places profits from our site go to local animal rescues that we support and volunteer with, check out about us page. Unlike most places my direct cell phone is listed on the site and my private work email to make sure we are able to get back to customers quickly if there is an issue. Also, we are trying to make ourselves stand out by offering unique items I have been making for my own Bronco. Hope that clears it up and feel free to follow us on instagram for new products and fun videos ( I think anyway) Reach out if I can ever help Respectfully Joe
Excellent. Thanks for the additional info Joe. I support anyone that personally gets behind the community and I love that you're creating new and unique parts. I'll definitely check them out.