Sponsored

Is the vinyl on the seats with leather trim the same marine grade vinyl?

Liberaldemon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I updated my outer banks order to hot pepper red with roast/black vinyl seats with leather trim. I saw the seats in person and they are fine. Not in love, but certainly better than cloth. Not worth 2200 but it is what it is.

My question is:

Are the vinyl on the seats with leather trim the same marine grade vinyl? If yes, where to find that information?

Thanks for any information. Bonus for care information!
Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I updated my outer banks order to hot pepper red with roast/black vinyl seats with leather trim. I saw the seats in person and they are fine. Not in love, but certainly better than cloth. Not worth 2200 but it is what it is.

My question is:

Are the vinyl on the seats with leather trim the same marine grade vinyl? If yes, where to find that information?

Thanks for any information. Bonus for care information!
do you think that hot pepper red will have too much orange for the roast... im on the fence on this

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
do you think that hot pepper red will have too much orange for the roast... im on the fence on this
Your build is identical to mine, except mineā€™s a shadow black 21 and I pulled the mod bumper and tow package so itā€™d arrive sooner. Anyway, the roast is amazing. One of the most complimented features. Go roast IMO. No question.

Also, for I love the leather. Havenā€™t tried vinyl, but the leather is so comfortable I canā€™t imagine anything different being better.

OP
OP

Liberaldemon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

All the color combinations are confusing. Have you seen the hot pepper in person? Doesnā€™t seem orange to me in pictures. But one of the ford salesman referenced an orange tone but idk

Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your build is identical to mine, except mineā€™s a shadow black 21 and I pulled the mod bumper and tow package so itā€™d arrive sooner. Anyway, the roast is amazing. One of the most complimented features. Go roast IMO. No question.

Also, for I love the leather. Havenā€™t tried vinyl, but the leather is so comfortable I canā€™t imagine anything different being better.
i drive a 2019 ranger in shadow black.. it shows every little nic and scratch..the primer is very light in color so the black really enhances any nic or scratch.. im staying away from the black on the bronco for that very reanson

Last edited:

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All the color combinations are confusing. Have you seen the hot pepper in person? Doesnā€™t seem orange to me in pictures. But one of the ford salesman referenced an orange tone but idk
i have seen hpr in person , it does have an orange tone.. its really not a red red.. one thing i do know , when you walk around the car the tone does seem to fade between more red to more orange.. im considering leaving the roast and going to velocity blue

Last edited:

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

also im in the camp that it will be worth the wait to have everything i want.. the wait sucks !!

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No it will
Look good

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i drive a 2019 ranger in shadow black.. it shows every little nic and scratch..the primer is very light in color so the black really enhances any nic or scratch.. im staying away from the black on the bronco for that very reanson
Paint protection, regular wipe downs with CMX ceramic coating, and an acrylic black polish. I can see my dead grandpaā€™s dapper reflection in this paint. Heā€™s frowning since he was a Chevy guy, but still, thatā€™s how much I get this paint to pop.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Liberaldemon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No it will
Look good
Totally agree. I think orange undertones make even more sense with the brown. Also seeing the brown ā€˜leatherā€™ in person solidified the quality for me.

Question is now what parts are vinyl? I thought they were vinyl seats with leather trim? Buy what does that mean?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Totally agree. I think orange undertones make even more sense with the brown. Also seeing the brown ā€˜leatherā€™ in person solidified the quality for me.

Question is now what parts are vinyl? I thought they were vinyl seats with leather trim? Buy what does that mean?
Probably the sides are vinyl.
Sponsored