Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does announce this summer mean can't get one until Jan of 2023 like with the Tundra's? And I'd want a TRD Pro, so I'm guessing they won't hit dealers until about summer of 2023 so realistically I'm looking at winter of 2023 because if I'm not willing to pay MSRP for one on the lot so I'll have to get on a few dealer's waitlists and wait it out. So sounds like I'm looking at at least a 2 year wait.

If I were to buy a 2022 4runner TRD Pro at MSRP, I assume I wouldn't loose much if I traded it in for a 6th gen in 2024?
Summer announcement and Fall release usually. My team doesn't get any timelines on when specific models might be available.
Sponsored

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I kept the general grabbers on my Black Diamond but went with the KMC Dirty Harry wheels in a 17x8.5 with +18 offset. Very small poke. I love them! I will upgrade tires later. Getting ready to add front mudflaps even though I do not want to. To many rocks being thrown, even before the new wheels. I already have a pretty bad chip on the drivers door.

lizzy 3.jpg
Do you have a picture of your poke by any chance? Love these rims and want to get them in black but concerned about the poke w/ +18 offset w/ the non sas obx flares I'll have.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have a picture of your poke by any chance? Love these rims and want to get them in black but concerned about the poke w/ +18 offset w/ the non sas obx flares I'll have.
Ford Bronco Is the Wildtrak worth the wait or should I buy a 4Runner TRD Pro 20220314_122149

Ford Bronco Is the Wildtrak worth the wait or should I buy a 4Runner TRD Pro 20220314_122213

They barely stick out at all. If I go with a bigger tire later, I will probably get the squatch flares or some other aftermarket flares.

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Toyota quality isn’t what it used to be.

my bronco is head and shoulders above my 2016 Tacoma Trd off-road

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll be moving on from Marilyn my 2017 4Runner. She has been like a dependable, decently attractive, sturdy and trust-worthy wife. But I had a Bronco back in college and my VB SAS is a hot girlfriend. I’m due for a mid-life crisis, and I have my real wonderful wife’s blessing on the Bronco.

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 4Runner is a great vehicle….owned (2) of them. The Jeep JKU is good and JLU is better… The Bronco is also a great choice….in my case to get the 4DR Badlands, 2.7, SAS, MIC I waited 602 days…a lot of people have waited equally as along if not longer time for the WT. I thought for sure I would have received my Badlands last June 21 not March 22. Good Luck on a quick delivery.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I kept the general grabbers on my Black Diamond but went with the KMC Dirty Harry wheels in a 17x8.5 with +18 offset. Very small poke. I love them! I will upgrade tires later. Getting ready to add front mudflaps even though I do not want to. To many rocks being thrown, even before the new wheels. I already have a pretty bad chip on the drivers door.

Ford Bronco Is the Wildtrak worth the wait or should I buy a 4Runner TRD Pro 20220314_122213
What’s the diameter of these tires?

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Underpo

Underpowered... Loved sitting in our SR5 Four runner. Hated driving it.... especially up hills, grades or passes.
This.

You can’t knock Toyota’s legendary reliability, but the Tacoma is too gutless for me. I rented one in Arizona and it’s just too slow to enjoy driving. Hoping the new Turbo motor improves things.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Chaddy

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport 3.5L, 2012 Raptor 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have both. The Bronco is way fun to drive and has all the new bells and whistles. The 4Runner can do almost the same things just not to the extremes. The 4Runner is bigger inside better for 3 teens in the back. I like both but the fun factor wins. I like to drive the Bronco more on road and off road, but the 4Runner is a better family car, more room inside.

IMG_2647.jpeg

IMG_1078.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: