Sponsored

Is there a Intake the Works the Best and Sounds the Best ? ? ? ?

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you also install the charge pipe? I also have the 2.7.
I did not install their charge pipes. But, when you compare how restrictive the original piping is with what K&N provides, no wonder they can claim HP increases. Not sure how much better it would be with the charge pipes as well.
Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the Roush kit. It utilizes the stock plumbing and air box, there is nothing wrong with oem plumbing. Roush uses the K&N filter, and a new Roush top cover. It performs very well and it doesn't sound like a Honda Civic as some do. I don't care to listen to turbo blow off every time I hit the throttle. But there is a substantial difference in using the Roush kit. Just my .02¢ of thought!

IMG_20230129_170512-1.jpg
I was looking at installing this as well. Sounds like a good product? My only hesitation is regarding the factory warranty. Would something like this void the warranty if an issue occurred?

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was looking at installing this as well. Sounds like a good product? My only hesitation is regarding the factory warranty. Would something like this void the warranty if an issue occurred?
No the Roush intake does not void warranty. Some Ford dealerships are Roush equipped to sale and install. Roush has been behind Ford for decades. I have no negative comments concerning my decision to install the Roush intake.

As a side note, K/N does not void warranty either. I don't know about the other brands out there. But I do know about these two brands

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good info Grumpy. Do you have a K&N part number for a replacement filter? The Roush replacement is $212. Talk about a Bronc tax.
I have the Roush kit. It utilizes the stock plumbing and air box, there is nothing wrong with oem plumbing. Roush uses the K&N filter, and a new Roush top cover. It performs very well and it doesn't sound like a Honda Civic as some do. I don't care to listen to turbo blow off every time I hit the throttle. But there is a substantial difference in using the Roush kit. Just my .02¢ of thought!

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No the Roush intake does not void warranty. Some Ford dealerships are Roush equipped to sale and install. Roush has been behind Ford for decades. I have no negative comments concerning my decision to install the Roush intake.

As a side note, K/N does not void warranty either. I don't know about the other brands out there. But I do know about these two brands
Awesome !

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did not install their charge pipes. But, when you compare how restrictive the original piping is with what K&N provides, no wonder they can claim HP increases. Not sure how much better it would be with the charge pipes as well.
My curiosity is wanting some comparisons of with the charge pipes, then with an added intake upgrade.
Sponsored