Sponsored

Is there a mannequin list somewhere? Looking for one in Kentucky.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw the manual mannequin list, but none listed for my state. I've tried all the local dealers. Would be willing to make a day trip maybe to Cincinnati or Indiana, if someone knows where a mannequin might be. Thanks in advance for any info.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just so happened to look at my dealerships website today and seen they had a4 door cyber orange badlands on there 2.3 liter luxury pakage went to go look at it and it wasent there owner of the delairship took it home for weekend. Salesman said I can come back Monday and drive it . He also said all reservation holders would be getting an email for a dealership event they were having for res holders were the ford accessories team would be own hand with bronco accessories to check out and food trucks would be there I’m def going to that. He told me they got 40 allocations I’m number 1 but the whole hard top situation is a mess I wouldn’t be suprised if I don’t see mine till 22 even though I’m an early res cause I got 2 door 2.7 Sasquatch and tow pakage

Last edited:
OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just so happened to look at my dear ships website today and seen they had a4 door cyber orange badlands on there 2.3 liter luxury pakage went to go look at it and it wasent there owner of the delairship took it home for weekend. Salesman said I can come back Monday and drive it . He also said all reservation holders would be getting an email for a dealership event they were having for res holders were the ford accessories team would be own hand with bronco accessories to check out and food trucks would be there I’m def going to that. He told me they got 40 allocations I’m number 1 but the whole hard top situation is a mess I wouldn’t be suprised if I don’t see mine till 22 even though I’m an early res cause I got 2 door 2.7 Sasquatch and tow pakage
That sounds awesome. Where is your dealership?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think there would be a point in making one for every mannequin out there, since supposedly every dealer out there is getting one or two.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove one here in north Alabama yesterday. Just sayin

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mannequins have begun to show up on the west side of MO this week. I believe those were sent via rail from MI.

ajreid18

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 VW Westfalia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the manual mannequin list, but none listed for my state. I've tried all the local dealers. Would be willing to make a day trip maybe to Cincinnati or Indiana, if someone knows where a mannequin might be. Thanks in advance for any info.

I live in Cinci. Lebanon Ford has a bronco in their showroom.

• Love
Reactions: bek
OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live in Cinci. Lebanon Ford has a bronco in their showroom.
Awesome! Thank you, AJ. I will be there tomorrow!

Edit: Just checked and they're in Lebanon, Ohio...2.5 hours. Going to see if I can find something closer. But still appreciate the info!

HeisenbergFX4

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 QX80 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome! Thank you, AJ. I will be there tomorrow!

Edit: Just checked and they're in Lebanon, Ohio...2.5 hours. Going to see if I can find something closer. But still appreciate the info!
James Collins Ford in dowtown Louisville claims to have 3 in transit to them and depending on who you talk to there you get different etas. Was told one might possibly arrive today 7/10 but who knows.

Sponsored

HeisenbergFX4

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 QX80 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its a further drive for you but there is/was one sitting at Ray Skillman Ford in Martinsville IN its actually for sale but its $20k over sticker.

ahobie17

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Toyota 4x4, 79 Chevrolet C10, 07 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greenwood ford in Bowling Green, KY got one three days ago. 2.7L Badlands

Ford Bronco Is there a mannequin list somewhere? Looking for one in Kentucky. 216061740_10219613652400401_3262735374865605177_n

Ford Bronco Is there a mannequin list somewhere? Looking for one in Kentucky. 216198078_10219613653160420_7909398923740397995_n

Last edited:
Reactions: bek
OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

James Collins Ford in dowtown Louisville claims to have 3 in transit to them and depending on who you talk to there you get different etas. Was told one might possibly arrive today 7/10 but who knows.
I called them a week ago. None actually on the lot. All they wanted was my contact info so they could call me when one is available. It felt very much like a "come on" technique. Maybe they have one now. I think I'd rather drive the hour there and check myself than speak to them on the phone again.

OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its a further drive for you but there is/was one sitting at Ray Skillman Ford in Martinsville IN its actually for sale but its $20k over sticker.
Almost exactly the same amount of drive time, actually. And I'd rather go that route, as I know it better. $20k over sticker... lol. Dealers are getting pretty annoying with those kinds of markups. I hope they don't find the suckers they are looking for.