Sponsored

Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows?

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rear window fits perfectly up against the back seats with the molded corners facing towards the front, wrapping around the sides of the rear seats. I used towels around each window for protection and put the side windows in front of the rear window, and used a tie-strap to hold them up-right. I need to add a 2nd tie-strap crossing in the other direction for better support, but it actually works fine as is. I'll probably pick up a couple of red cambuckle tie-downs and maybe some red towels (Rapid Red) to make it all look legit, but seems functional so far. If anyone has heard of any other on-board storage options for the windows, please share.

20211010_222735.jpg

20211010_222816.jpg
Sponsored

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The rear window fits perfectly up against the back seats with the molded corners facing towards the front, wrapping around the sides of the rear seats. I used towels around each window for protection and put the side windows in front of the rear window, and used a tie-strap to hold them up-right. I need to add a 2nd tie-strap crossing in the other direction for better support, but it actually works fine as is. I'll probably pick up a couple of red cambuckle tie-downs and maybe some red towels (Rapid Red) to make it all look legit, but seems functional so far. If anyone has heard of any other on-board storage options for the windows, please share.

Ford Bronco Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows? 20211010_222816

Ford Bronco Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows? 20211010_222816
This has been the best idea so far. Wonder if some form of bag that hangs from the neck rests.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what the Jeep bag does and I hope Ford follows suit
I'm thinking of just getting the Jeep bag. I think if Ford was going to make a bag, they would have by now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoKong Jr.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coverking, who makes the storage bags for the doors, roof, and the MOLLE bags, among other things, wants to make a soft top window storage bag.

But they need a Bronco. So is there anyone in the Orange County, CA area that is willing to let them use it for a bit?

C'mon, be a hero!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The BJD bag looks good. I wonder if the Bronco window side release clips could be incorporated into a design to hold everything upright. Seems like a great opportunity.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been working with BJD customs (post #35) to give her the specs so she can modify the Jeep bag. Hopefully will have something soon.
Yeah I reached out to her a couple of weeks ago and she said that she was working with someone. I guess that is you. :) I hoping that it is available soon.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vision would be a back of backseat holder where you clip the windows up top with fabric dividers. Then the whole thing hangs from the headrest. You could even have a clip at bottom that comes around and clips in front of the seats to keep the whole thing from flapping. If I had the parts and had a sewing machine I would definitely attempt to make one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoKong Jr.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vision would be a back of backseat holder where you clip the windows up top with fabric dividers. Then the whole thing hangs from the headrest. You could even have a clip at bottom that comes around and clips in front of the seats to keep the whole thing from flapping. If I had the parts and had a sewing machine I would definitely attempt to make one.
Yes, exactly. Just like Mopar's.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d buy that bag. I’ve already marked up my rear window by being negligent.

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs