Sponsored

Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows?

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to get these off my Dining Room table. I'm ordering this up unless someone has found a better one. I couldn't find anything Ford specific using the Google.
I tried this. It is ok, better than nothing, but doesn't really fit the Bronco rear window. The hard curves at the ends of the back that are meant for where the rear window wraps around are too small for the Bronco window so they are just these annoying parts that hang off the end of the bag. I'm returning, will wait for something made to fit.
Sponsored

Danzer

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I tried this. It is ok, better than nothing, but doesn't really fit the Bronco rear window. The hard curves at the ends of the back that are meant for where the rear window wraps around are too small for the Bronco window so they are just these annoying parts that hang off the end of the bag. I'm returning, will wait for something made to fit.
I appreciate the heads up. I’ve cancelled the order until something Bronco specific comes out.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate the heads up. I’ve cancelled the order until something Bronco specific comes out.
It actually worked for me.

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else who ordered the bag have feedback on it? Loving my soft top but want a nice place to store windows

Sponsored

stw

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
couple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am working with a local source to have a bag of my design made to store the windows. It will be made from canvas and the pockets for the windows will be lined with flannel.

it will have snaps to keep everything in place even while doing whoop-de-doos, a carrying handle in the middle, and 2 carabiners on short straps to allow it to be hung from the rear headrest supports against either the back or front of the rear seats.

It is a 3 pocket design with the pocket for the rear window sized to store it with the ends folded over.

Once she cranks out the first one and we prove it out, I'll be able to post photos and pricing if anyone else would be interested. I'm getting 3 of them made for myself, step-brother, and his son.

Golfmom

Black Diamond
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carpooling Platinum Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone is going to make a killing on these bags😏 Following…

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You all must have bought this out… showing late February delivery now. @Bee Bop is it worth waiting for, good fit?
I'm gonna get it anyway. Living in the cold northeast, I won't be taking those windows out until late spring anyway

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you post some pics? I'd really love to sort out a window storage solution.
heres the one I ordered (still in stock)
Soft Top Window Storage Bag fits for 2018 2019 2020 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Sports Sahara Freedom Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door & 4 Door… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0923YJJZ...abc_XCD9K01VPY187YS9NBN1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Confirming they fit. The bag is a little oversized (lengthwise) which isn’t a problem. Decent materials/quality. I think it’s a good buy at around $50/$60.

Ford Bronco Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows? 752B8C3A-9A70-4A3A-9F17-0D1CAE260698

Ford Bronco Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows? 3358B9BC-8E37-432D-A7D4-4F8D82032EC2

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

heres the one I ordered (still in stock)
Soft Top Window Storage Bag fits for 2018 2019 2020 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Sports Sahara Freedom Rubicon Unlimited 2 Door & 4 Door… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0923YJJZ...abc_XCD9K01VPY187YS9NBN1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Confirming they fit. The bag is a little oversized (lengthwise) which isn’t a problem. Decent materials/quality. I think it’s a good buy at around $50/$60.

Ford Bronco Is there a storage bag for the soft top windows? 3358B9BC-8E37-432D-A7D4-4F8D82032EC2

Yep, that's the one I bought, and it works well.
Sponsored