Sponsored

Is there an aftermarket option for front door and seat back bungee cords? Working on deleting all the bright Orange interior trim.

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am working on getting all bright orange out of my Badlands interior. I already changed out all the grab handles. I found where I can order new vents for around $150. The black door pockets parts are showing discontinued. I would be good within black, or grey/white like the new handles and vent knobs.

Bought some solid door pockets, however I am not sure I like that solution. I would love to simply replace those 4 bungee cords with black ones.

Anyone already done this orange trim delete project to their bronco?
Sponsored

OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In case anyone else is looking for the vent parts. Here is the 3 part numbers I found on a ford parts website using a vin from a 21 Big bend I tracked down on auto Trader.
Ford Bronco Is there an aftermarket option for front door and seat back bungee cords? Working on deleting all the bright Orange interior trim. BA531CB6-E780-4F12-A5C4-E6705D724B35
Ford Bronco Is there an aftermarket option for front door and seat back bungee cords? Working on deleting all the bright Orange interior trim. C52235A4-643A-4A0C-9A87-B05F0BB80166

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In case anyone else is looking for the vent parts. Here is the 3 part numbers I found on a ford parts website using a vin from a 21 Big bend I tracked down on auto Trader.
BA531CB6-E780-4F12-A5C4-E6705D724B35.png
C52235A4-643A-4A0C-9A87-B05F0BB80166.jpeg
There are lots of people making replacement vent clips for $15-20. Why replace the whole vent?

Also, I donā€™t think that middle vent you have priced out includes 2 vents. I think they just share the same part number. So now youā€™re looking at ~$200

Last edited:
OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are lots of people making replacement vent clips for $15-20. Why replace the whole vent?

Also, I donā€™t think that middle vent you have priced out includes 2 vents. I think they just share the same part number. So now youā€™re looking at ~$200
Thanks
I hav only seen a couple aftermarket options, one was a sticker for the edge of the stock knob, the other was a 3d printed cover to cover up the entire stock knob. Nothing looked as good as factory.
Does anyone make those color rubber boots for the Oem knobs?

I think your right about the qty and price Being $200.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks
I hav only seen a couple aftermarket options, one was a sticker for the edge of the stock knob, the other was a 3d printed cover to cover up the entire stock knob. Nothing looked as good as factory.
Does anyone make those color rubber boots for the Oem knobs?

I think your right about the qty and price Being $200.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1211633971/ford-bronco-vent-clips

Iā€™m sure there are others out there. This was just a quick google search though.

Sponsored

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am working on getting all bright orange out of my Badlands interior. I already changed out all the grab handles. I found where I can order new vents for around $150. The black door pockets parts are showing discontinued. I would be good within black, or grey/white like the new handles and vent knobs.

Bought some solid door pockets, however I am not sure I like that solution. I would love to simply replace those 4 bungee cords with black ones.

I will buy the rear door pannels if you want to sell them. I am looking for the orange trim.

OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will buy the rear door panels if you want to sell them. I am looking for the orange trim.
Sorry mine is a 2 door.

I am not having any luck finding Ford parts or part numbers to change out my orange Bungee cords. I found the part numbers for the front door pockets, every place that I have they show discountinued.

I did order the OEM vents yesterday.

trigger409

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

i have the blue 2022 wildtrak trim and want orange. I will trade any parts that are possible

OP
OP
CC1999

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i have the blue 2022 wildtrak trim and want orange. I will trade any parts that are possible
I am going black, white/grey with mine.
So, I don't think the blue would really work for me.

However, I would sell these left-over orange parts on the cheap if interested.

I am probably going to end up going with some solid door pockets and ditch the bungee cord mech door pockets. I have the new Grey/white vents on order. I will have the orange ones available soon as the new ones come in. Dealer said they showed coming out of Detroit, allow at least week. Which I ordered them Yesterday.

I also have all the orange grab handles.

If I can figure out something for the rear of the front seats I may at some point have those orange bungee cord pockets available as well.

Thinking something like a $100.00 plus whatever shipping cost would be to ship them to you.
Orange handles, vents, and door pockets. Note mine is a 2 door so I only have 2 door pockets.

I see some people leaving the OEM pockets on and putting the hard pockets over the top of them, not sure why. I need to install my hard pockets and see what's what on that before I can 100% commit on the pockets.

trigger409

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am going black, white/grey with mine.
So, I don't think the blue would really work for me.

However, I would sell these left-over orange parts on the cheap if interested.

I am probably going to end up going with some solid door pockets and ditch the bungee cord mech door pockets. I have the new Grey/white vents on order. I will have the orange ones available soon as the new ones come in. Dealer said they showed coming out of Detroit, allow at least week. Which I ordered them Yesterday.

I also have all the orange grab handles.

If I can figure out something for the rear of the front seats I may at some point have those orange bungee cord pockets available as well.

Thinking something like a $100.00 plus whatever shipping cost would be to ship them to you.
Orange handles, vents, and door pockets. Note mine is a 2 door so I only have 2 door pockets.

I see some people leaving the OEM pockets on and putting the hard pockets over the top of them, not sure why. I need to install my hard pockets and see what's what on that before I can 100% commit on the pockets.
sounds awesome. keep me posted. easiest way to reach me is either email [email protected] or just text me at 413-221-6426. and if you need anything else just let me know

Sponsored

Apache-51

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 4-door, Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will buy the rear door pannels if you want to sell them. I am looking for the orange trim.
Iā€™ll trade my nearly brand new Badlands orange grab handles and door and seat bungees for yours if theyā€™re black or gray

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™ll trade my nearly brand new Badlands orange grab handles and door and seat bungees for yours if theyā€™re black or gray
I bought everything but the rear door panels, since mine is a FE- I want to keep the originals. I am willing to buy the rear door panels.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must really HATE burnt orange :LOL:

Apache-51

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 4-door, Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, as a Baylor Bear, yes, I definitely hate burnt orange! (My brother is a Longhorn, he canā€™t get enough burnt orange šŸ˜£).

But nah, I gotta keep what I got until I have black or gray replacements, thank you though
Sponsored