Sponsored

Is there an easy way to lift an OBX 0.5-1"?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a straightforward way to go about doing this? I dont need lockers, or anything special. I plan on getting the 4.27 gearing on the OBX, and will get LT275/70R18 (33.2") over the stock 32.1", and slightly bigger than Badlands 32.7". I am keeping the rims. Not sure if that will rub, but either way, I still want the lift, to mimic the Badlands stance.

I havent done this before. What parts would be required? How much should I expect to pay? Open to any recommendations.

Thanks!
Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
No one knows yet but there probably will be not long after release.

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Back in the day...we used to install A/C spacers on top of our coil springs...speed shops still sell them...some work entails to install...remove shock and ball joint...if you never played with ball joints...leave it to pro...hth

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For an inch total tire size difference I would bet you don’t need a lift at all. And adding a .5-1 inch lift would be a waste of time, $ and potentially open up a can of worms for other components that need to be adjusted or updated.

I am thinking about doing the same as you however no lift. I just want to fill the wheel well more with tire

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd def research lifts on raptors and rangers. I would think they have some insight since alot of the same components. Not exactly. Def be worth the research in my opinion!

Might also just experiment with a MT. A 32 MT going to just you a hair more lift.

Screenshot_20201128-145453.png

Last edited: