Sponsored

Is there any hope of me getting my Bronco in 2021?

ZachII7

Big Bend
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi all! Very new to the forum and entire fiasco that is Bronco delivery. Wanted to ask, if I placed a reservation 07/29/20 and order was placed 01/22/21 do I have any hope of receiving my Bronco in 2021.

Cheeers!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm assuming you mean 07/29/2020 instead of 2021? Unless you have a time machine.

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your guess is as good as ours. Im a 2nd day reservation holder and have only heard crickets besides the generic Ford Friday afternoon emails that contain bad news.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one here can give you the answer you want.

If you avoided the major constraints and went with a lower trim with the 2.3 and soft top, youā€™ll likely get it much sooner than people who ordered earlier but stuck with the hard top.

OP
OP

ZachII7

Big Bend
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No one here can give you the answer you want.

If you avoided the major constraints and went with a lower trim with the 2.3 and soft top, youā€™ll likely get it much sooner than people who ordered earlier but stuck with the hard top.
Thank you! I appreciate the honesty. I figured as much, very difficult waters to navigate between the ambiguous Ford emails and just skimming through people's experience in the forums.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hypothesized constraints are as follows:
Sasquatch
Lux
Tow
2-door
Wildtrak because it has 2 above standard
And Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a few random Iā€™m missingā€¦
Avoid those and rumor has it you might strike gold

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! I appreciate the honesty. I figured as much, very difficult waters to navigate between the ambiguous Ford emails and just skimming through people's experience in the forums.
I think Ford is being as honest about this as they can. Itā€™s impossible to predict the future (any investor can tell you that) but I feel like they are being honest when they say a soft top is a short cut to the front of the line. They are telling investors the same thing.. deliveries will be high this model year one way or another. Either people convert to soft top or dealerships will have thousands of lower trim units for sale this year on dealership lots.

Get in now because soft top orders (generally speaking) will explode once word of the hard top kit being included gets out and itā€™ll balance out I think.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have a hard top so yup get a drink and some snacks, you will be waiting a while.

OP
OP

ZachII7

Big Bend
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think Ford is being as honest about this as they can. Itā€™s impossible to predict the future (any investor can tell you that) but I feel like they are being honest when they say a soft top is a short cut to the front of the line. They are telling investors the same thing.. deliveries will be high this model year one way or another. Either people convert to soft top or dealerships will have thousands of lower trim units for sale this year on dealership lots.

Get in now because soft top orders (generally speaking) will explode once word of the hard top kit being included gets out and itā€™ll balance out I think.
Thank you so much,

So If I understand correctly, I can contact my dealer to make the switch to Soft top in hopes of receiving my order sooner, and I would than have to purchase the hard top at a later date?
Sponsored