Sponsored

Is there any hope of me getting my Bronco in 2021?

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you so much,

So If I understand correctly, I can contact my dealer to make the switch to Soft top in hopes of receiving my order sooner, and I would than have to purchase the hard top at a later date?
correct. And if your Bronco is delivered post September build (and almost all are), you’ll get the needed cables and tubing to hook a hard top up if you choose to go that route.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ZachII7

Big Bend
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
correct. And if your Bronco is delivered post September build (and almost all are), you’ll get the needed cables and tubing to hook a hard top up if you choose to go that route.
Thank you very much! I believe I have all my questions answered at this point. Good luck to you all, may you all get your Bronco well before your expectations!

Cheers!

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you very much! I believe I have all my questions answered at this point. Good luck to you all, may you all get your Bronco well before your expectations!

Cheers!
If you havent been following every hour of every day like the rest of us....It looks like dealers could be getting soft top Broncos this year....so make the switch and you will jump in line before them with your order. The soft top is probably going to be fine for most people....

OP
OP

ZachII7

Big Bend
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you havent been following every hour of every day like the rest of us....It looks like dealers could be getting soft top Broncos this year....so make the switch and you will jump in line before them with your order. The soft top is probably going to be fine for most people....
Thank you sir,

I have not been nearly as diligent and am quite uninformed! My dealer keeps asking if I want to cancel and I figured that is not a good sign and started really investigating.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you sir,

I have not been nearly as diligent and am quite uninformed! My dealer keeps asking if I want to cancel and I figured that is not a good sign and started really investigating.
your dealer wants you to “cancel” so they can take your order, change it to a soft top, and sell it for 15k over msrp....

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Ford is being as honest about this as they can. It’s impossible to predict the future (any investor can tell you that) but I feel like they are being honest when they say a soft top is a short cut to the front of the line. They are telling investors the same thing.. deliveries will be high this model year one way or another. Either people convert to soft top or dealerships will have thousands of lower trim units for sale this year on dealership lots.

Get in now because soft top orders (generally speaking) will explode once word of the hard top kit being included gets out and it’ll balance out I think.
I’m hoping higher trip (badlands) with soft top have a decent chance

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm assuming you mean 07/29/2020 instead of 2021? Unless you have a time machine.

Everybody knows that you need the auxiliary switches to power up the Flux Capacitor...

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he wants you to so he has one he can charge thousands in mark up on....

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you sir,

He's hoping you say yes to cancel and then he will sell your build for a 10K-20K mark up... dont do it... just be patient, you wont regret it im sure and if so you can turn around and sell it

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi all! Very new to the forum and entire fiasco that is Bronco delivery. Wanted to ask, if I placed a reservation 07/29/20 and order was placed 01/22/21 do I have any hope of receiving my Bronco in 2021.

Cheeers!
there is hope because my reservation is the exact same day 7/29/2020 and placed my order in Jan. I removed the MIC top and tow pkg in May and I got my VIN and scheduled to build the week of 7/19 then moved to week of 8/2. Seems like the biggest hurdle right now is the hard top. If you dont have that then your chances go wayyyy up! Cheers, hope you get good news

how did you build your bronco? Nevermind the whole allocation thing, that has gone out the window for now

P.S….don’t compromise what you truly want. I removed the hard top and tow pkg, which both can be added after the fact, but I wanted Sasquatch and many other goodies. It’s not worth compromising what you really want just to get it earlier. In my case, the few items I took off can be added later

Last edited:

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all! Very new to the forum and entire fiasco that is Bronco delivery. Wanted to ask, if I placed a reservation 07/29/20 and order was placed 01/22/21 do I have any hope of receiving my Bronco in 2021.

Cheeers!
It depends on a lot of factors. But I would check your place in line at the dealer, first. I was a little later reservation like you, but my dealer got 5 allocations for MY21 and I ended up being one of the five. I was told last week that I should get my number called in the next couple of weeks for a September build. I did change my top to a soft top, but I’m 2.7L with Tow package. I pushed hard to get a 10 priority from my dealer and have talked to them in person many times. Was told that I am one of two priority 10’s at my dealer and they are scheduled to get 2 Broncos built in September and I should be one of them barring a parts shortage.

If you are at a dealer that have a ton of orders ahead of you and the dealer received a small number of MY21 allocations, then it doesn’t look good.

However, if your dealer doesn’t have a bunch of orders ahead of you or has a lot of MY21 allocations, you should have some hope.

Of course, Ford will pass over orders if they don’t have the parts available for your build.

I hope your dealer is up front with you on where you stand. My dealer has been great through this whole process.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked my ATF Magic 8 Ball... the answer to your question was, "Illegal, because you asked". Seriously, it's a build lottery at this point. However, every Bronco built means that yours is one day closer.
Sponsored