Sponsored

Is there Going to be a Dealership that Jumps in with Best Pricing and Lifetime Powertrain Warranty????

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know there are some Great Prices offered right now.

Our Friends in Iowa. Offer Great Prices and the Warranty. But you have to have Service done at there Dealership and this does not help us out of State Buyers.

There are dealerships that offer Lifetime Warranties and you can have the service done any place.

We will have to see if one of these Dealership Set Up.

Or if our friends in Iowa can do a Warranty Contract for us Forum Members from out of State.
Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Leo Kaytes Ford in Warwick, NY has a lifetime powertrain warranty that doesn't require work at their place. @Mickeysales is your contact.

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea we have to see price with the warranty.

Sponsored

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Many would probably disagree, but there's really no such thing as a free warranty. Real extended ones from the factory are costly, and others depend on pricey service work requirements and deductibles and exclusions.

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have details on these “life warranty”

such as,
Must all oil changes and other maintenance be performed at a Ford dealer to keep the warranty active?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

such as,
Must all oil changes and other maintenance be performed at a Ford dealer to keep the warranty active?
There’s always a catch. I wouldn’t be surprised if off-roading voids it as well.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

such as,
Many would probably disagree, but there's really no such thing as a free warranty. Real extended ones from the factory are costly, and others depend on pricey service work requirements and deductibles and exclusions.
These "lifetime warranties" are pure fish bait....a sales tool.....the way it works is kinda like a mandatory dealer add on......be transparent and honest.....give me your best price and I will decide about a warranty....hell you get 3 years to start with from Ford....from day one you haven't seen Granger trying to push this stuff......they just shot you their best price with a straight up ....nothing hidden deal....people that think their getting something free are dreaming with their eyes open.....

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Warranties other than OEM stink. I had a female customer come through the shop with a newer R.V. (short for Ruined Vacation), it was a diesel pusher with differential bearing issues. Oil samples confirmed fatigue and failure. The warranty company would not pay for disassembly and inspection. They stated they would only pay for the failed part and a book time (which there is none) to replace the bearing after disassembly. I worked the warranty company hard talking to multiple representatives. She could not afford the work. She left in tears and continued on toward Colorado. That was one occurrence but I have worked with many aftermarket warranty companies and maybe two have been quality people. k

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These "lifetime warranties" are pure fish bait....a sales tool.....the way it works is kinda like a mandatory dealer add on......be transparent and honest.....give me your best price and I will decide about a warranty....hell you get 3 years to start with from Ford....from day one you haven't seen Granger trying to push this stuff......they just shot you their best price with a straight up ....nothing hidden deal....people that think their getting something free are dreaming with their eyes open.....
To be fair, Albert said he didn't/doesn't bring it up because the vehicle has to be serviced at their dealership(not gonna happen with most out of state buyers). I get where you're coming from though. Everyone must weigh their options.

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“One in the hand is worth more then two in the bush.”

I rather take the deal now then this promised “lifetime warranty BS”

Now. Hit me with an extended factory warranty to 100,000/7years like on CPO euro cars and I’ll take a second look.

But simple. No hassle. Best price is the what people want. No gimmicks.
Sponsored