E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Ill be there tomorrow so... if they don't show it off, Ill find it.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm tellin y'all...That is a combination of shadow, those panel/sunlights that trailers have in them, and a low-light high-ISO picture "brightened" up.

As a photographer...Those things working together can easily make a white top look minty fresh.
Except the hard top sits behind the top of the windshield so it shouldn't be seen from this angle. I wouldn't mind a white top option, but I would prefer a new green color.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm tellin y'all...That is a combination of shadow, those panel/sunlights that trailers have in them, and a low-light high-ISO picture "brightened" up.

As a photographer...Those things working together can easily make a white top look minty fresh.
someone who is there says it looks green in person as well

Sponsored

FTFRS

I dunno about that. I've definitely seen that effect happen before, but it makes everything in the trailer look weird. Seeing as the walls of the trailer seem to be white, which they commonly are, you'd be seeing a similar green tint to the walls if this bronco is in fact white or cactus gray but looks like green due to the effect you describe. But the walls still look white, and the winch still looks silver, so I'm not sure that there's much color balance/ISO trickery going on here.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Instagram poster said it looks green in person too

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If this is a surf green like it appears, all bets are off. I'll get that any day of the week.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So you don't like lipstick?

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I dunno about that. I've definitely seen that effect happen before, but it makes everything in the trailer look weird. Seeing as the walls of the trailer seem to be white, which they commonly are, you'd be seeing a similar green tint to the walls if this bronco is in fact white or cactus gray but looks like green due to the effect you describe. But the walls still look white, and the winch still looks silver, so I'm not sure that there's much color balance/ISO trickery going on here.
That roof is in heavy shadow under black though...Where software in a phone will have to push extra hard, especially if you have an HDR feature enabled. I've seen it happen quite a bit.

I'm hoping for a cool green...I'm just spitballing here like everybody else. :D

O-=====-O

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All jokes aside....I think this is going to be a brighter green.

I'm hoping it's a surf green or boxwood green type color.

I think it may be more like a Mojito Green like on the Jeep. Maybe a Forest Service green.
Sponsored

Last edited: