Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some people are going to need a group hug if this is a special one time promotional Bronco....

Ford Bronco Is This A New Mystery (Green) Bronco at Super Celebration East? (Not the Overland Area 51) 122250_p?pgw=1&pgwact=1
Sponsored

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone in here wants their gross 60s mint green, well I think if it was exactly like it looks...metallic forest green...that would sway me from Velocity Blue for sure.

Deleted member 2346

It’s gotta be the Master Chief Halo Warthog, special build. That green could be right. Look at the left side that looks like the padding came loose on vehicle from the “Spy Shots” we’ve seen lately? The suspension looks about right too...

If it’s some cool Wildtrak then my dreams will be complete. But I thinks it’s going to be more accessory type crap. At best an alternative to Sasquatch.

Peace Broncos
Not a Warthog. This truck has yellow bilstein shocks. Warthog has orange and silver Fox.

Reactions: N3T

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oxford looks nice. That surf green is literally just light turquoise. Almost blue in fact.
Not sure where you get turquoise from, but if that's what you pick up! It is a classic early 1950's Fender strat color which is often confused with Seafoam green.

Ford Bronco Is This A New Mystery (Green) Bronco at Super Celebration East? (Not the Overland Area 51) 34909ea5f406ca81d299c9b84e4d5277[1]

Turquoise Fender Strat:
Ford Bronco Is This A New Mystery (Green) Bronco at Super Celebration East? (Not the Overland Area 51) StratEJRWTQ-xlarge[1]

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I read a comment on Instagram from the guy that posted this pic. He said he was told that everything that was going to be revealed was already out. If this truly is a surprise we will see if that holds true. However if they don’t show whatever is in this trailer, does anyone know of any other events that have even been announced? I don’t feel like I’ve heard anything, and especially not anything soon enough for them to just have it in a transport without showing it at SuperCel East.?‍♂

Sponsored

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 2nd car was a 1998 Pacific Green Explorer Sport. Also had a 2011 Dodge Durango in Green, only year they offered it. Have always liked Green SUVs. Bring it Back!

Ford Bronco Is This A New Mystery (Green) Bronco at Super Celebration East? (Not the Overland Area 51) 473510
My first car was a 98 in Pacific Green. It was such a good looking color on a car.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs