Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Go back to sleep. Don't pop in here on page 58 and say what 25 other people said that has been proven to be incorrect hahahaha. People, listen... if you come into a thread with over, say, 15-20 pages and you have what you think is a quick obvious thought... don't say it. It's been said LOL. I say this with peace & love... peace and love.
An easy way to help with that is for the OP (or a moderator) to edit the first post with the updates (i.e. that it's not the Area 51, etc, etc).

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

An easy way to help with that is for the OP (or a moderator) to edit the first post with the updates (i.e. that it's not the Area 51, etc, etc).
Good idea, done..

Sponsored

Bronco Battalion usa

Badlands
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
broncobattalionusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda/Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i am pretty sure this is the 4 door area 51 with the accessories they have been showing off. I think it was just weird lighting in the truck that caused the camera to look weird. Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams.
needs bronze wheels.

youre welcome
im getting bronze for my cactus grey!

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I'm reading this right - I'm not going back though 60 pages of comments - they still haven't revealed it? They brought it to the Super Cel but didn't take it out? -- That is interesting - maybe going to unveil on the same day as B&P?

Sponsored

Blue76

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 1976 Bronco, 2009 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it is a photoshop. I saw the exact same photo with Area 51 showing through somewhere on the internet last night while surfing around.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If I'm reading this right - I'm not going back though 60 pages of comments - they still haven't revealed it? They brought it to the Super Cel but didn't take it out? -- That is interesting - maybe going to unveil on the same day as B&P?
Nope, no reveal. Headed for a different event apparently. Makes sense if they are leaving Tennessee and headed out to Seattle as the rumors seem to suggest. That would be extra miles to get back up to Michigan to retrieve it, or two trucks if they went separate and will have the others available at the next event.

And having actually read all 60 pages, you haven’t really missed too much.

Deleted member 12854

allegedly they brought something that looks green. they did not take it out. now theres rumors of a seattle event where something might be revealed. no dates yet that i could find. the future is doom and gloom. rumors of oct 13 b and p

Reactions: jxc

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say. This might be my choice if it was a real option.
I agree, this or a tad bit more forest green would be great.
Sponsored