Sponsored

Is this going to be what to expect of peak blue?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32220
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Where was Peak Blue confirmed to be a Heritage Limited color? I've been trying to suss out what the palette might be for 2024, I assumed Peak Blue would replace Velocity Blue.
Here:

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...ronco-and-bronco-sport-heritage-editions.html

Bronco Heritage Edition is available in five paint options, while Bronco Heritage Limited Edition is exclusively available at launch in Robin’s Egg Blue, which is a throwback color based on Arcadian Blue, available on the original Bronco in 1966. The color Yellowstone Metallic, which is based on the 1971 Ford color Prairie Yellow, is planned for late 2023 model year availability. Peak Blue is planned for the 2024 model year.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where was Peak Blue confirmed to be a Heritage Limited color? I've been trying to suss out what the palette might be for 2024, I assumed Peak Blue would replace Velocity Blue.
You'll have to go back to the HE reveal in August.

Edit: @Lowcountry Bronco William did your legwork for you.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Heritage Limited only. What a joke. Ford offering an actual color... please temper your expectations. And guess what you can't order it so who cares. Only 1/3rd of the Limiteds will get to enjoy Peak (Legend-ary) Blue. The OP offered up a real color, but Ford has plenty of grays to choose from. Please place your MY23 order NOW from the exceptional color offerings.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here:

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...ronco-and-bronco-sport-heritage-editions.html

Bronco Heritage Edition is available in five paint options, while Bronco Heritage Limited Edition is exclusively available at launch in Robin’s Egg Blue, which is a throwback color based on Arcadian Blue, available on the original Bronco in 1966. The color Yellowstone Metallic, which is based on the 1971 Ford color Prairie Yellow, is planned for late 2023 model year availability. Peak Blue is planned for the 2024 model year.
Interesting, I'm guessing it's designed to mimic the Early Bronco they had at the Heritage reveal. I assumed 2024's heritage color might've been something like Boxwood or Filson Green. Don't really love the idea of having colors locked behind a $70k paywall, but I'm glad it's a rather uninteresting looking blue.

Bronco-Ad.jpg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Interesting, I'm guessing it's designed to mimic the Early Bronco they had at the Heritage reveal. I assumed 2024's heritage color might've been something like Boxwood or Filson Green. Don't really love the idea of having colors locked behind a $70k paywall, but I'm glad it's a rather uninteresting looking blue.

Ford Bronco Is this going to be what to expect of peak blue? Bronco-Ad
If they would have offered the standard HE in Peak Blue I probably would have gone for it. Out out the 5 choices I'm going AGM hoping it'll err on the side Brittany Blue but real life pics are all over the place from an A51 metallic to a powder blue.

At least the colors for the Limited are limited to them for now. The First Edition Bronco was a repeat of a previous blue and there will be less Limited HEs than FEs so good luck getting anywhere near that $70k price.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 32220

If they would have offered the standard HE in Peak Blue I probably would have gone for it. Out out the 5 choices I'm going AGM hoping it'll err on the side Brittany Blue but real life pics are all over the place from an A51 metallic to a powder blue.

At least the colors for the Limited are limited to them for now. The First Edition Bronco was a repeat of a previous blue and there will be less Limited HEs than FEs so good luck getting anywhere near that $70k price.
Is the blue classic bronco Brittany blue? Is that what peak is supposed to most closely resemble. ‘66 was 10 years before I was a dribble down my daddy’s leg… I know Brittany blue is going to be the sell out. So if that’s what peak is going to be save your Pennies for a Heritage Limited. I’ll still go AGM OR CARB GRAY on a regular. 2 last questions… it appears the B&P now shows and calls out front and rear steel bumpers. Would be a little more in line for a “special edition” and the goat modes. Big bend? Not that they really matter anyway.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is the blue classic bronco Brittany blue? Is that what peak is supposed to most closely resemble. ‘66 was 10 years before I was a dribble down my daddy’s leg… I know Brittany blue is going to be the sell out. So if that’s what peak is going to be save your Pennies for a Heritage Limited. I’ll still go AGM OR CARB GRAY on a regular. 2 last questions… it appears the B&P now shows and calls out front and rear steel bumpers. Would be a little more in line for a “special edition” and the goat modes. Big bend? Not that they really matter anyway.
To me the classic Bronco blue is Brittany, could be different for others and neither Peak or AGM are Brittany Blue.

I'm good with AGM and a standard HE at the price and all that's offered with it, white top being the most important to me. Even if they offered Brittany on a Limited it's outside my price range, $70k plus whatever crazy ADM they'll be asking, no thanks.

Yes, the standard HE will have the BB goat modes standard:

Ford Bronco Is this going to be what to expect of peak blue? Table-1

Do a search on ForScan and you'll find details on how to be able to add all the modes no matter what trim you have.

I don't understand your question on the bumpers but yes both steel, the front is the "capable" bumper, both which aren't normally on the BB but you don't have the option for the modular bumper on either HE versions.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32220

To me the classic Bronco blue is Brittany, could be different for others and neither Peak or AGM are Brittany Blue.

I'm good with AGM and a standard HE at the price and all that's offered with it, white top being the most important to me. Even if they offered Brittany on a Limited it's outside my price range, $70k plus whatever crazy ADM they'll be asking, no thanks.

Yes, the standard HE will have the BB goat modes standard:

Table-1.png

Do a search on ForScan and you'll find details on how to be able to add all the modes no matter what trim you have.

I don't understand your question on the bumpers but yes both steel, the front is the "capable" bumper, both which aren't normally on the BB but you don't have the option for the modular bumper on either HE versions.
The red one they did the launch with had the plastic rear w/ the small little Sasquatch extensions. Not the steel rear w/ the bulkier extensions. Just was wanting to know if the steel rear was a misprint because the red one wasn’t equipped, looks like they had a change of heart. It’s stupid…my non sas black diamond that is far less capable than any sas has every goat mode but Baja?? The heritage would be far more capable in the rocks than my low rider black diamond w/ no front locker. Just dumb is all. You would have thought maybe they would throw a couple
Extra in being special edition. They are nearly meaningless anyway.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I never noticed the plastic rear bumper but it should be steel per the order guide:

Ford Bronco Is this going to be what to expect of peak blue? Screenshot_20221002-223907

If you look at the test mules they have the steel rear bumper:

Ford Bronco Is this going to be what to expect of peak blue? F7C937ED-EAB7-49A8-AE3B-C4C720C12376

Ford Bronco Is this going to be what to expect of peak blue? Velocity blue Heritage Edition Bronco 2-door w_ black flares and black MOD top 2

No idea why they rolled out the launch HE with the plastic bumper but production should have it.

Ford Bronco Is this going to be what to expect of peak blue? Ford-Bronco-Heritage-22

As for the missing GOAT modes, I don't see how it matters much, at least not for me. I don't see the HEs being the hard core rock crawlers or Baja blasters but I'm sure there will be some that will use their capabilities and if they want more modes they'll just flash them.

Are you trading off you BD for an HE? I think they've added a bunch of special cosmetic touches you can't get on the other trims and are leaving any mechanical upgrades to the Raptor or the owner to modify.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be nice if they have all the colors on the Jerry cans. The Detroit auto show had these for '23 but no Peak Blue which is technically a '24 color.

Ford Bronco Is this going to be what to expect of peak blue? Ford-Bronco-Heritage-22
Wish they sold the AMB and CO painted cups.
Sponsored