Sponsored

Is this guy implying his dealership is not gonna stick to timestamp and order date?

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He says his dealership called him and told him to get his B&P sheet in as well as deposit so they could get him into their initial allocation #!!!
Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He says his dealership called him and told him to get his B&P sheet in as well as deposit so they could get him into their initial allocation #!!!
Watched that last night. Pretty sure that his dealer is not going to have a say on if that guy will get a Bronco.... they can submit his order but his time stamp will determine if it falls within their allocation. Sounds like the Dealer thinks that they can play favorites.....

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the BS meter pegged?

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers need to grab all reservation orders. That's what I'm doing at the dealership I'm at. WIth Ford's algorithm who knows who gets what and when.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel like all these dealership are trying to see whose going to be ahead in line bc they aren't ordering anything late availability. So they figure those people could be first to get broncos. I do believe ATN guy is order popular delay items though. Believe he said SAS and 2.7.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer stated it's not up to them. What's up to them is converting orders. After that we'll get notified by Ford of when to expect delivery. Dealer said he wants everyone to get their build/Bronco, but that all he can do is put them in the system, he has no influence over how they get delivered, in what order.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of the stuff he said is valid. FORD should have ended the reservation program....I would have ended it at 100K. Why still take reservations for units you can't deliver for a year away? Full fill reservations and then order banks are open as for any other vehicle. Could FORD have pre-stacked (begin building) some parts such as the 2.7 engine early? In other words, had done their best to assure parts production so there were not shortages?....heh, it's just a question. When it comes to this GUY getting his Bronco, yeah, their are rumors out there that Dealers can "play" with the system...who knows. But.....don't believe for a moment that if Leno, Shaq or some Super Star wanted a Bronco....that they would not be getting one right off the line (reservation or not).

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watched that last night. Pretty sure that his dealer is not going to have a say on if that guy will get a Bronco.... they can submit his order but his time stamp will determine if it falls within their allocation. Sounds like the Dealer thinks that they can play favorites.....
Sort of, as long as it is before the September cutoff. That part aside the reservation number doesn't guarantee you much (hence all the fine print about reservation numbers). Not to mention a bunch of factors will go in to that build that are far more important than what number sat on a system in July of 2020.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will this never end?

c904a9b501a1ae93af578862df04fbd5b1411164&rid=giphy.gif

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because $100 x 100,000 additional orders is some extra funds to help bring program development to completion.
That $100 bucks went to the Dealer, not FORD.

Maismsn07

Big Bend
First Name
Maison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just switched dealerships. Manager said I have the first time stamp but I am last on their list of 150 people because they are fulfilling orders based on commitment date to their dealership. They recommended that I stay with my previous dealer. I’m not sure if that’s how it will work out. Dealership lady seemed genuinely nice and better than the previous spot so I went ahead and switched anyways
Sponsored