Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not as difficult as a WT/4dr/2.7/MIC/Tow. Pretty sure I won't see that until late next year. Good luck though and hope your in the golden ticket pool.
MAP guy on FB said a couple weeks ago that 4D to 2D builds were 11 to 1. Still a slow flow for 2D.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
MAP guy on FB said a couple weeks ago that 4D to 2D builds were 11 to 1. Still a slow flow for 2D.
Mother F'er!!! 😭

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep bringing them chocolates hoping they’ll put me on a priority one! Being a nice guy and not bitching but I’m constantly going there and test driving!! And shooting the breeze!
Nothing else you can really do Might well just make friends out of it.
Try a good whiskey ;) who knows what could happen after a few drinks

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

anyone know how easy it is to install a trailer hitch after the fact?
Considering dropping the tow package because I'm desperate and want to get bumped up anyway possible :rolleyes: anything else to consider if not going w/ the Ford tow setup?
If you just want the receiver super easy - see Curt hitches - I think they have harness for a 4 pin connector too - the 7 pin may imply electric brake controller - as I understand it that is best factory or maybe dealer installed.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I keep bringing them chocolates hoping they’ll put me on a priority one! Being a nice guy and not bitching but I’m constantly going there and test driving!! And shooting the breeze!
Nothing else you can really do Might well just make friends out of it.
Funny you mentioned that. I bring my sales guy and his colleague who orders the Bronco's beers from my favorite breweries... I also test drive and sit in the bronco more than I probably should... Can't hurt our chances.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That could be because the bulk of dirt mountain vehicles were four doors - that work in process should be done by month end - maybe it will revert to the roughly 25% order mix rumored?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't cave in now, gotta be getting close for you. I won't change my order for anything else and will just wait for my turn.
Not to worry… My wife won’t let me change it. She is so sick of me talking about it every 5 minutes! For the last year!
She knows if I did… when it shows up… I would talk about “why did I change it!” for the entire next year!
Lol!
She actually makes me hand her my phone when I get home from work, so I dont check in here on 6g, and the back door link every hour!!!!
Oh…. Its Bad! I got it reallll….bad!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That could be because the bulk of dirt mountain vehicles were four doors - that work in process should be done by month end - maybe it will revert to the roughly 25% order mix rumored?
I'm not sure, sounded like he was referring to what was rolling down the line currently.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is Ford emailing tomorrow for the Golden ticket? Hopefully I hear something soon. I think my 2 door 2.7 Basquatch Hard top is a hard build to get filled.
you have an end of July reservation as I recall, a handful of constraints (including a 2 door!) and you are curious as to if you will be picked up this week?

Not going to happen. Come back in maybe six months or so, the lack of option packages might give you a shot then if you are at mega-allocation dealer. Maybe....

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most likely not for me. I'm just 486 days in waiting since reserving and there are over 20+ in front of me at my dealership. Plus I have MIC, 2.7L and Tow on my build. My hope is that I am a March or April build so I can have it for the summer!

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
you have an end of July reservation as I recall, a handful of constraints (including a 2 door!) and you are curious as to if you will be picked up this week?

Not going to happen. Come back in maybe six months or so, the lack of option packages might give you a shot then if you are at mega-allocation dealer. Maybe....
You hate me!! 😭

NaturalHardtofindAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

is the magic number 520? I dumped Tow on Monday, I caved, but I can add it later just ddint want to do the extra work specially for the 7 pin.

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
spoke with my dealer today and was told my order was picked up for "preview" fingers crossed I hear something tomorrow or friday

*Build - 4dr BL, MIC, 2.7, Lux, Mod, Tow
Curious of when you reserved? This is my build (day 2 ressie) and my dealership basically said the MIC and Lux were holding me back from being built. I won’t take them off though. Haha
Sponsored