First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ll never understand the why people give a crap about what someone else is doing with their vehicle. Seems like a D measuring contest, I plan on doing a lot with my Bronco but at the moment itā€™s my daily driver and does whatever I feel like doing. Do you and donā€™t worry about what anyone else has to say. Lastly, if you call someone a mall crawler and drive your Bronco off-road and then to a mall arenā€™t you a mall crawler as well. Anyway, I just had to get that off my chest cause I thought most people on here were about enjoying the Bronco together rather than crapping on people that donā€™t meet their standards.
Others opinion on how I use my vehicles are completely irrelevant. Unless they paid for they have no influence. I used to drive a new GTR year round. I had two sets of wheels/tires. People would literally come up to me and call me a fool for driving it in the winter at times. How could I drive that expensive of a vehicle in less than ideal conditions. These same guys had nice cars that rarely left the garage even in the summer. I had AWD and winter tires. It handled better than my rubicon. I put nearly 40,000 miles on it and enjoyed every minute. Sold it for a very nice return. Still looked new (9.5/10).

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Committing to a trail like this, even after trimming the trees a bit by hand - not the place for a pavement princess...

On a side note, very proud of my Wifey's sweet skills on our manual transmission, non Sasquatch Black Diamond.

I was however, so focused on talking her through the challenges the filming does suffer. As we all know, cameras never do these things justice anyway - this trail was GNARLY!

Speaking of camera's, the lux Badlands with us sure made good use of them here!

We just kept telling ourselves, "It's a Bronco, and that will buff right out." Ha ha ENJOY! More from the day in the works!
Pavement princess is an really idiotic term. Obviously a negative connotation when there should be none. The feminine reference is compete stupidly

I am a triathlete and skier. I use my broncos for many adventures all over; mountains, trails heads and camping but rarely expect to go off road.

Maybe off road is for out shape has beens that want to feel macho. Thatā€™s a joke but you get the point.

A good bronco adventure can be anything anywhere. You donā€™t have to go off road to use as a adventure vehicle.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, my Bronco is kinda like Wonder Woman's jet, if you know what I mean. But, while I wait for the mystical bronco to be built and get delivered to me, my current daily driver gets a decent amount of off road use, and the Bronco will be the same. The truck has been a great intro to off-roading, and I'm glad I've had it - it's just as capable as the Bronco will be with the exception of the tire size (truck has 32's on it, the Bronco will have 35's).. it's got Boron steel skidplates underneath, front and rear lockers, 4 hi/lo, DSSV shocks, etc - so it's really opened my eyes. All that being said, I can't wait to trade it in when my Bronco arrives.

untitled shoot-133-Edit.jpg

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Committing to a trail like this, even after trimming the trees a bit by hand - not the place for a pavement princess...

On a side note, very proud of my Wifey's sweet skills on our manual transmission, non Sasquatch Black Diamond.

I was however, so focused on talking her through the challenges the filming does suffer. As we all know, cameras never do these things justice anyway - this trail was GNARLY!

Speaking of camera's, the lux Badlands with us sure made good use of them here!

We just kept telling ourselves, "It's a Bronco, and that will buff right out." Ha ha ENJOY! More from the day in the works!
I haven't received mine yet but I will take it to transport my kayaks . Go hiking not camping . And eventually I'll use it to move from Miami to Seattle Washington.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A good bronco adventure can be anything anywhere. You donā€™t have to go off road to use as a adventure vehicle.
I bought a Bronco so I could go places I canā€™t go in a Subaru.

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Built for off roading not mall crawling

Ford Bronco Is your Bronco a Pavement Princess or a Dirt Diva?!? C8DDA232-2EAB-45BB-8546-A2FCF2AA34B4

Ford Bronco Is your Bronco a Pavement Princess or a Dirt Diva?!? A20FC2AA-A5BC-4AAB-AAE5-F3D309992610

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mineā€™s DD but she will see some trails soon as time allows this winter as far as mud Iā€™ve done enough mud in my life in a CJ5 and mud gets into everything and everywhere you donā€™t want it to add in todayā€™s electronics and thatā€™s bad juju if ya can drive around do it just an old fart here

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Truck stays dirty cause she lives good šŸ˜Ž