Sponsored

Is your family excited for the Bronco?

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CRV (I just like Broncos Ok?)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is your family excited for the new Bronco? What does your family plan to do with it once they get it?
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My gf and dad approve so far, guess thats good enough

Dracheo

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think my Dad is curious. Pretty sure he's of the mindset that it won't hold up to his original. But, it's something we can talk about, without getting worked up over. He's at least not trying to talk me out of it.

My wife varies from complete silence on the topic, to "I'm excited that you're excited" to "I'm just afraid you're not going to like it." Pretty sure she doesn't want me spending that kind of money on a vehicle, but she's afraid if she puts her foot down it will drive me closer to buying it.

My 3 y/o has now dubbed the SUV on Bluey as a Bronco, and now wants toy Broncos. Every Jeep she sees on the road is a Bronco, and she gets excited to point them out. I'll take what I can get. lol

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would love to answer OPs question, but I haven’t been allowed to talk about the Bronco for the past couple months

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife likes it but doesn’t understand why I need another car.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My wife and I have bought about 17 vehicles in the past 39 years, and the Bronco has her more excited than any of them. She wants to take it to exercise class and park at eye level next to the ladies with the Rubicons.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I mention Bronco my wife turns a weird shade of rapid red. Originally I thought that was just the color she wanted but I’m starting to get this impression she might be over listening to me talk, show photos, watch YouTube videos, hey babe let’s have a beer and play the BP game tonight...

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 4 year old is very excited, and asks me every time we leave the house if we're on our way to pick up the Bronco. Unfortunately, he'll be 6 or 7 by the time we can pick up a ManSquatch, and will probably lose interest.
My wife is tired of hearing about it, and dreading the monthly payment, but doesn't fully understand what "Late Availability" means.
I'm just doing my best to keep my old cars running until the thing actually comes available, and hoping I can still make it happen 2 years from now.

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my wife and daughters trust me about cars and leave it up to me and have less than no interest. They are mostly just tired of hearing about it although my teenager is starting to say things about her driving it or getting one for her.

Saskwah

Big Bend
First Name
wess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well when I first started to talk to my wife about it there were no prices out and I told her I would be spending $40,000. Now I'm at $55,000 for the Badlands and she's not as excited. Still supporting me, which is all I can ask for.

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I sometimes think my wife wants one more than I do. She excited about exploring in it.
I told my wife I was thinking about not getting the Sasquatch Package to save $5K now and she replied “Your getting it, that’s all you have talked about”. She’s a keeper.
Sponsored