First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is your family excited for the new Bronco? What does your family plan to do with it once they get it?
My family is pumped! My 13 year old daughter thinks she is getting when she turns 16...she probably will.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live by myself so no one to bother daily. I have discussed it with my brothers but they were only excited the first time I brought it up. Not so much at the moment. I sent both kids the B&P link to let me know. My son took it serious and gave me his opinion. He checked it out that night and gave opinions but subsequent texts back and forth seems to indicate he is waning. My daughter said okay, cool, I'll check it out. That was two weeks ago.................nothing. I do know all about how her job is going, the desk she wants at home, her dogs are great, she likes spending time with her friend Rachel but the Bronco? Should I bring it up again?

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most people I know just want me to take delivery already so they can stop hearing about it.
I posed to my SO my dilemma of badlands in june/July, or wait for the black modular top late delivery wildtrak

Her words "you just want it soon as possible. Be patient and get the one you really want"

That simple wisdom thats she's always good at providing, made me smile.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was so ready for the poll but you gave me the pole instead. My wife agrees to be excited as long as I don’t talk about it.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live by myself so no one to bother daily. I have discussed it with my brothers but they were only excited the first time I brought it up. Not so much at the moment. I sent both kids the B&P link to let me know. My son took it serious and gave me his opinion. He checked it out that night and gave opinions but subsequent texts back and forth seems to indicate he is waning. My daughter said okay, cool, I'll check it out. That was two weeks ago.................nothing. I do know all about how her job is going, the desk she wants at home, her dogs are great, she likes spending time with her friend Rachel but the Bronco? Should I bring it up again?
Dont bring it up anymore until you're pulling up to their driveway in it!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, my wife encouraged me to do the deposit when announced... However, she's definitely getting tired of hearing me talk about it. And now she wants a new master bath, and when I said that's gonna cost a lot. Her reply was more than a Bronco? Touche my love. Touche.

My 10yr old thinks it'll be his when he turns 16. (he could be right) so he thinks he should pick out the color.

My 5yr old just likes to play with the colors on the B&P. He likes cyber orange and velocity blue.

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That type of attitude would motivate me to get it even more
Well they'd still have the second bet ?

I am a car whore

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your family excited for the new Bronco? What does your family plan to do with it once they get it?
I had reservation remorse. My wife told me don't be a fool you should buy a new Bronco(am I screwed now?). She also said this might be the last new vehicle you ever buy. I cancelled the life insurance! Kids are excited. Oldest son has a 2019 JLU Rubicon and we are going to have a head-to-head competition once I get the new Bronco.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dogs can’t wait to go for a topless summer ride.

my wife cares not one bit.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two teenage daughters that don't leave their room. As long as we have electricity and wifi they don't give two shits what we buy.

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 8 year old daughter is super excited. She asks me like every other day when do we go pick it up.
Sponsored