Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
  • Banned
The UAW-Ford Joint Trusts will be dropping a video next week, interviewing a diverse group of employee's of ISP/MAP.

The video has employees describing what it means to them for the Bronco to be Assembled at ISA/MAP.

I am told we will hear from the employees themselves, on the line and in the office who wanted to reach out to the customers of the Bronco.

Also, we will get to see interesting new video footage of the Bronco with a special twist.

There are going to be several VIN#s revealed during the video, showing these lucky customers, their Bronco in the stall!

If you have had a Bronco built recently, you might be interested in this video.

Who knows, maybe you are the lucky person(s) to have your Bronco Build captured on video! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity! Don't miss it!

More to come.

*ISA is Integrated Stamping Plant *MAP is Michigan Assembly Plant.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The UAW-Ford Joint Trusts will be dropping a video next week, interviewing a diverse group of employee's of ISP/MAP.
The video has employees describing what it means to them for the Bronco to be Assembled at ISA/MAP.

I am told we will hear from the employees themselves, on the line and in the office who wanted to reach out to the customers of the Bronco.
Also, we will get to see interesting new video footage of the Bronco with a special twist.

There are going to be several VIN#s revealed during the video, showing these lucky customers, their Bronco in the stall!

If you have had a Bronco built recently, you might be interested in this video.

Who knows, maybe you are the lucky person(s) to have your Bronco Build captured on video! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity! Don't miss it!

More to come.

*ISA is Integrated Stamping Plant *MAP is Michigan Assembly Plant.
That’s Awesome, I’ll order a Pineapple Pizza and watch!

OP
OP
Dr.Detroit

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
  • Banned
That’s Awesome, I’ll order a Pineapple Pizza and watch!
It's like the Betty Crocker easy bake oven you received for Christmas from santa. you can watch what's cooking inside.

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"and this is the part where you don't pass final to get gate released. Now we will drive your Bronco to one of our holding lots where it will likely still be when you watch this video."

/s/

Will be fun to see inside the operation a bit and hear their stories. Looking forward to it. 👍

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look forward to watching it though I could see mothership directing its employees like
bt6ku4komhywemivjkvilvm3rw5pnsy2j758v025p&rid=200w.gif
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.