Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Look forward to watching it though I could see mothership directing its employees like
bt6ku4komhywemivjkvilvm3rw5pnsy2j758v025p&rid=200w.gif
there is not one scripted thing in the whole video..it's pretty raw, but cool of them to do.
Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The UAW-Ford Joint Trusts will be dropping a video next week, interviewing a diverse group of employee's of ISP/MAP.
Cool! I look forward to seeing this. Mine should be rolling down the line tomorrow *fingers crossed* so I'll miss seeing mine featured 😁 but it will still be neat to see real people assembling real vehicles, and hopefully we'll learn where some of them end up. If I could wave, I would!

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The video has employees describing what it means to them for the Bronco to be Assembled at ISA/MAP.
It means they get a paycheck. Shortest video ever. :LOL:

OP
OP
Dr.Detroit

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm sure they'll interview someone from QA or QC, or shipping and they'll mention about some of the Broncos not shipped yet. You think?
I think there is someone from quality on the video..not sure tho..

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is what the video is..it is just different people with all different jobs inside the plant.. Please tell me what would customers like to see? I know, "my vehicle built and delivered" That part, I can not help with, it's a waiting game. It is worth it.
No need to rehash all the frustrations and complaints on the customer side. How about insight into how the assembly people identify, then address production/fabrication issues; from management perspective, what were the lessons learned from this rollout and how will those issues be addressed in preparation for the next rollout. It is of interest to customers how Ford will address these issues to improve next generation models like the Bronco Raptor, Lightning, Maverick and other new models to assure current and future customers that these issues will not likely pop up again - rebuilding credibility among Ford employees and their customers.

OP
OP
Dr.Detroit

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No need to rehash all the frustrations and complaints on the customer side. How about insight into how the assembly people identify, then address production/fabrication issues; from management perspective, what were the lessons learned from this rollout and how will those issues be addressed in preparation for the next rollout. It is of interest to customers how Ford will address these issues to improve next generation models like the Bronco Raptor, Lightning, Maverick and other new models to assure current and future customers that these issues will not likely pop up again - rebuilding credibility among Ford employees and their customers.
You are speaking about The UAW-Ford Joint Trust Continuous Improvement Program.

I will definitely suggest that..I have two so far.to suggest to them. What does Diversity mean to you? And How do Ford employees improve the process in station and track issues in quality and warranty. That would also include the UAW-Ford Joint Trust Quality Program. This is great suggestion. Thank you.

Sponsored

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You are speaking about The UAW-Ford Joint Trust Continuous Improvement Program.

I will definitely suggest that..I have two so far.to suggest to them. What does Diversity mean to you? And How do Ford employees improve the process in station and track issues in quality and warranty. That would also include the UAW-Ford Joint Trust Quality Program. This is great suggestion. Thank you.
Can’t wait to see it Can you disclose what the span in rotation numbers were filmed

Status
Not open for further replies.