TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our MIC top sounds like a pop corn machine and driving me up the wall:

Took the panels off and put them back in, solved the problem for about 4 minutes and now it’s back to its usual. Not to sound dramatic but as a classic british car enthusiast it’s like stepping back in time… Crumpets and drizzle anyone?
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine pops from the drivers side panel. Not as dramatic as you and TFL mention, but it’s there. I have a host of issues with my top, so I am reporting them to my dealer and subsequently to Ford. I assume the entire top will need to be replaced when Ford has a supplier or Webasto pulls out of this never ending issue making these tops.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for bringing this up. Hopefully Ford resolves this for y'all and future builds.

However, I don't see why y'all would compare the interior to a nice car when clearly the intent of the Bronco was to be a rugged off-roader. The money was put into the powertrain's strength and abilities which y'all clearly understand, one would think.

I'm not a Bronco-only fan, never owned one nor a Jeep. But y'all chose to buy a First Edition above sticker. I'm buying a base 4D Sasquatch which has almost all the major off road bits that y'all have but for $41,000 USD + TTL.

Y'all clearly seem to have a bias which doesn't make sense if y'all enjoy off-roading and the community like y'all appear to. I generally enjoy y'all's videos and do have a good rest of your weekend.

Sponsored

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tommy after a 10 hour drive in the Bronco. He just can't take the noise anymore

Ford Bronco Issue - MIC top popping / rattle sounds [TFL] Tommy

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would annoy the crap out of me, but I also think having the radio on will likely hide some of that too. Those sounds are most annoying when driving in perfect silence.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would annoy the crap out of me, but I also think having the radio on will likely hide some of that too. Those sounds are most annoying when driving in perfect silence.
Seriously - you won’t notice it at all when listening to the classics.
Ford Bronco Issue - MIC top popping / rattle sounds [TFL] 4E5EE814-2AD2-4A72-87E0-DD15AB22C012

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wow, that’s not an issue! spray the seals

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait.. you're telling me that not only is the MIC top a piece of crap, but the sound deadening thrown in for free to hide the piece of crap MIC top is itself a piece of crap? This is getting inception-ish.

As an aside, are we all looking at future cases of lung damage with that top just raining particles down on us the entire time? You're gonna wanna filter that cabin air through a cigarette while off roading - healthier that way.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is bound to be many little issues as they hit the public. If you want to avoid them, wait for the '23. The Wrangler has been made and updated constantly and it's still far from perfect. The wise thing to do is never buy the first year but still no one does that. Maybe they should have refined the Bronco a few more years before production, lol.
Sponsored