Sponsored

Issue with Archetype Racing. Anyone else???

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
I purchased their CALL SIGN front plate holder on December 1st and still have yet to receive the item. Their site didn't have any mention of being out of stock, or that they had to make any, etc... So I purchased thinking it would ship with a couple of days.

It's now the 20th, and no plate holder. I had to send MULTIPLE emails to get someone to tell me that they actually didn't have any in stock, and another few emails from them days later to tell me that it would ship TODAY (12/20). Still no shipping info and no response to my email.

I like the item, and I want it, but companies that have very little customer support/crappy customer service really piss me off.

This is my first purchase from them and it hasn't been pleasant. Not sure I'll ever purchase from them again if they can't get me this damn plate holder soon.
Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked up the steps from them for my beast a few months back. No issues whatsoever, shipped cross country right away and arrived on time.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Their items can take a while to ship, but any communication I’ve had with them has always been prompt with excellent customer service.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Not looking for there to be a big ordeal from this, just want the item I purchased and wish their site would have said "not in stock" and just not allowed me to purchase until it was actually in stock.

I'm taking a long trip in the Bronco soon, where I will be crossing many states and I don't want the hassle of being pulled over for no front plate.

Was hoping it would be here before that trip.

OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Side note: the emails I've received from one particular employee have been very nice, so there's no issue with that. It's the lack of information and no item after almost 3 weeks.

OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Not sure if it was the thread or what but, I got an email just now stating it will ship tomorrow for sure. So we'll see.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have multiple items from them. Love them all. High quality and worth the wait. I think they are a small company and have some growing pains. When I did get answers from them, they were always polite and great to deal with. I chalk it up to supporting a small growing company with built in U.S.A products that needs more time to build out their infrastructure. They are filling a niche market and it's booming. Good luck to you.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

See under: Ford communications seminars

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My emails to Pit Crew were always answered quickly. Love their products that I have.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not looking for there to be a big ordeal from this, just want the item I purchased and wish their site would have said "not in stock" and just not allowed me to purchase until it was actually in stock.

I'm taking a long trip in the Bronco soon, where I will be crossing many states and I don't want the hassle of being pulled over for no front plate.

Was hoping it would be here before that trip.
I am not making excuses for AR for your experience but all of my past dealings with them has ended with me being more than happy with the products and some have taken a little longer to be delivered. I chalked it up to constraint issues plus I did not have my Bronco yet so it was easier to wait. Front tag laws only apply to the origin state. I am from a no front tag state and spend a lot of time in states that require them. I have never been hassled by law enforcement. The people that I have had interactions with at AR are top notch. I hope that you get your items soon and to all on B6G Merry Christmas!!!

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had no issues when I ordered my side steps
And I even canceled with over a month to spare before shipping

I paid the restock fee, which I agreed to on purchasing but with a 2 month backlog they got all they will get from me. I’ll wait till they either stock things or I’ll buy something else (which I did)

i didn’t pay a non refundable deposit on my bronco and I did on the steps. But like I said I agreed to it…once

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There have been folks who received packages missing hardware, or mild damage in the past.

But you don't speak poorly if 8lug, it's like talking about fight club.

Typically the product is machined well enough to ignore that its a very small operation and he likes to make parts for a decent number of applications given their size.

In this case it just seems like "Amazon customer expectations" for a company that absolutely is NOT Amazon. You made Amazon assumptions as to inventory and ship times for hand-made parts. So just buy something cheap on Amazon if the ship speed is a critical metric for the quality of an item to you.
Sponsored