Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my order and my dealer sent my WBDO sheet back on 1/29. However my ford account still just says in store order for my original reservation trim. My WBDO just says this in not an invoice on the bottom, nothing else. Is this a known issue? I asked my dealer and they say it's in the system and linked to my reservation. They also said to check back with them after the 20th as there is apparently some system update to fix that. Not sure if true or not.

I have seen other post elude to the same issue as mine but have not seen a definitive answer.
Sponsored

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Ford took a while to update to a different model, and the photo still has not changed to the right model. All the other details are correct.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine took about a week to say badlands instead of Wildtrack. But the picture still shows a Wildtrack

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my order and my dealer sent my WBDO sheet back on 1/29. However my ford account still just says in store order for my original reservation trim. My WBDO just says this in not an invoice on the bottom, nothing else. Is this a known issue? I asked my dealer and they say it's in the system and linked to my reservation. They also said to check back with them after the 20th as there is apparently some system update to fix that. Not sure if true or not.

I have seen other post elude to the same issue as mine but have not seen a definitive answer.
You have the build sheet with the trim and options you want.

Your dealer said they put in the order.

Your Ford account shows that your reservation has been converted to an order.

What’s the question? Am I missing something?

Is it that the Ford.com website doesn’t reflect your build sheet?

Ford.com profile is not a direct part of the ordering system. If you trust your dealer, then you should trust your build sheet.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does the priority code say? I'm a 99 and since it's an order on hold, the Ford account page only shows an In Store Order. Just guessing but I'd see what priority they placed on your order.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did the email confirmation from Ford say?

Reactions: abe
OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the replies. My order code is 19. No issue there. I just saw other people showing their ford account properly updated and figured my dealer did something wrong like not properly linking my reservation to the order or something.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the replies. My order code is 19. No issue there. I just saw other people showing their ford account properly updated and figured my dealer did something wrong like not properly linking my reservation to the order or something.
I’m still confused. What are you seeing from others that you don’t see?

Is the order you placed different than what you reserved, and the Ford.com page is showing the original trim, and not your actual ordered trim?

If this is the case I agree with the other poster... did you get a confirmation email from Ford for your order and what does it say?

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still confused. What are you seeing from others that you don’t see?

Is the order you placed different than what you reserved, and the Ford.com page is showing the original trim, and not your actual ordered trim?

If this is the case I agree with the other poster... did you get a confirmation email from Ford for your order and what does it say?
Correct. My reservation on my ford account just shows my big bend reservation. I ordered a black diamond.

My dealer emailed me the WBDO form but I never received any email from ford.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. My reservation on my ford account just shows my big bend reservation. I ordered a black diamond.

My dealer emailed me the WBDO form but I never received any email from ford.
Got it! Thank you.

Yeah, if you’ve got the order sheet and it’s correct, then I wouldn’t worry about the Ford.com website. (In order for it not to be right your dealer would basically have to throw out that build and start over instead of just hitting submit). And if your Ford acct is showing your reservation to an order, then it’s safe to assume that it’s not a new order that ignored your reservation.

I did get an email from Ford... but not everyone did. Not sure what the variable is on that. Subject line was “Your Bronco ____ Order”

Here’s what mine looks like:

Ford Bronco Issue with WBDO and My Ford? 7AC065A2-28FB-4709-9992-8E1014D9D38F

Sponsored

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your Ford.com account shows only your original reservation configuration. But it should also be updated with "In-Store Order" status, the order date, and the order number.

In addition, you should also receive a confirmation email (as shown by ZachDanger) from Ford with details of your actual order.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Along these same lines...

I placed my order at the dealership on 1/22. I got an email from Ford on 1/23, showing the BL I ordered, with all the optional stuff. So, from that I feel all is good.

However, on the My Ford site, where I can call up my current reservations, it says "In-Store Order", Contact Dealer, and has a picture of the OBX I originally reserved on 7/14. I'm wondering why they use "In-Store Order"? It makes it seem like my order is placed at the dealership, but the dealership hasn't submitted the order to Ford yet.

To further that assumption, I do have a copy of the VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation), but that looks like a dealership form to me. I have yet to see a copy of the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement), which is the document Ford sends to the dealership after the order is officially placed with Ford corporate.

So, I guess my question is, should I insist on a copy of the DORA asap, or am I being overly paranoid? Should the email from Ford be enough to put my mind at ease?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Along these same lines...

I placed my order at the dealership on 1/22. I got an email from Ford on 1/23, showing the BL I ordered, with all the optional stuff. So, from that I feel all is good.

However, on the My Ford site, where I can call up my current reservations, it says "In-Store Order", Contact Dealer, and has a picture of the OBX I originally reserved on 7/14. I'm wondering why they use "In-Store Order"? It makes it seem like my order is placed at the dealership, but the dealership hasn't submitted the order to Ford yet.

To further that assumption, I do have a copy of the VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation), but that looks like a dealership form to me. I have yet to see a copy of the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement), which is the document Ford sends to the dealership after the order is officially placed with Ford corporate.

So, I guess my question is, should I insist on a copy of the DORA asap, or am I being overly paranoid? Should the email from Ford be enough to put my mind at ease?
You're being paranoid.

Ford.com account is not directly linked to the vehicle ordering system. Well documented incongruities between what it shows and what is actually happening in the systems that count.

You got a doc from your dealer with the correct info, which represented what they were going to submit... and you got a confirmation from Ford reflecting they submitted the correct info.

All of our accounts say "In Store Order" because someone at the Dealership submitted your order.

Also, the "Contact Dealer" link is just a link for you to... you know... contact your dealer.... like a "Contact Us" link. (This verbiage seemed super obvious to me, but I keep hearing about it confuse people, so it would probably behoove Ford to change the language on that.)

I think you're good.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're being paranoid.

All of our accounts say "In Store Order" because someone at the Dealership submitted your order.

Also, the "Contact Dealer" link is just a link for you to... you know... contact your dealer.... like a "Contact Us" link.

This verbiage seemed super obvious to me, but I keep hearing about it confuse people, so it would probably behoove Ford to change the language on that.
Thanks for the confirmation. I figured I was being paranoid.

They should change the verbiage, though, as it makes us paranoid types even more wacky.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My original Res for for Obx. When I ordered a Wildtrak, my account DID switch to say WT. But the Email said WT with Mid and I ordered High.

Everything, in the actually ordering system checks out, everything in Ford website or emails is wrong.... Let's all hope for the best!
Sponsored