Sponsored

Issues with the Base Model Configuration, if you want to Tow you have to go up the BigBend!

Bronco B-Rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own 2013 Ford Focus S Manual, 2018 F150 XLT 5.0L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like many, I was configuring, building & pricing today at about 12:01am. I had planned to Build a Base Model with Hard Top, V6TT, Auto, Tow package only the tow package is not available in the base model. So big fat bummer on that. My next pick would be a Black Diamond trim w/Hard top, V6TT, AutoTrans, Tow Package that was about $50,500. Now that puts you into a possible BadLands w/same option $53,750ish or WildTrack w/same options $51,550ish as well. How is it that the Base model does not have a tow package? I would be quite content with base model, now I may have to Cancel my reservation. I really wanted to stay somewhat traditional with my build and didn't want to be above a $45,000 budget. If someone is going to spend or be in the $50,000 range you might as well pick between the BadLands and WildTrack.

My other issue is my travel trailer/camper weighs 3075-3295lbs. So i just squeak into the max towing weight. Should I not be looking to ull this camper with this vehicle? Ill take any advise anyone is willing to offer. What would you do?

I forgot the Sasquatch Package included in my options.
Sponsored

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Get the base and spend $200 and an hour of your time to install the hitch and wiring.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I've just accepted that I'll have to have the dealer install a hitch and wiring after it come in. I'm okay with that.